Pt129

SAMMIE'S POV:

We are now done for our dance practice it's already 5pm and we are gonna continue with the album making process after a 2 hours break.

Jimin haven't said a word to me. I mean we have interactions and we talk during practice but that is just more of about the dance. We are professionals so as much as possible we can't have our personal issues interfere with work. This is our passion and first love so we really need to value and respect it.

During the break Jimin suddenly disappeared again. I dunno where he went I ask our other members and they didn't know.

"Hey there lovely wait up!" Tae said as he ran up to me in the hallway. " What are you thinking?" He ask.

I am bit confuse about his question. "What do you mean?" I ask him back.

"You seem so preoccupied I have been calling and shouting your name but you weren't even paying attention!" He said I didn't notice that he have been calling me my mind is pre occupied by Jimin.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to hear you. Why? Is there anything you need?" I ask as I continued walking towards my studio.

"Nothing really I just wanted to know where you are going. But it seems like there is something going on that you need someone to talk with about!" He said am I that predictable to my member or I am just so transparent and easy to read.

"I'm actually going in my studio to work on stuff, and I don't have any problems I am perfectly okay!" I told him. He just look at me seriously.

"Out of all people that you would lie to

"Out of all people that you would lie to. You are not that good of a liar you know. And I know you to well to believe what you are telling me right now!" He said . Well it's Tae he has been very observant and he practically know me so much and wont believe any lie i'll tell him.

I just gave him an awkward smile. He held my hand and pull me towards my studio. He let go of my hand so I can put in my door code and he opened the door and we both went inside.

He pull me again to sit at my sofa and he sit facing me "Okay spill it. I want to know what is troubling you. I know it's about Jimin because you both have been acting so weird around each other!" He said.

" It's nothing really. I just felt that there is something that's troubling him that he doesn't want to tell me. He has been avoiding me since yesterday and he has been calling me by my name instead of what he normally call me. So I really don't know what is the problem!" I told him everything that had happened since yesterday.

"I understand. And he is the type of person who won't talk unless he likes too. I know that it would be frustrating to wait but that is all you can do. Or you can force it out of him!" He said with his mischievous laugh

 Or you can force it out of him!" He said with his mischievous laugh