Pt123

SAMMIE'S POV:

I worked alone in my studio the rest of the day. No one attempted to call or look for me which is great cause I want to be left alone for now to sort out my thoughts.

I look at the clock on my wall it's already 11:24pm. I dunno if the guys left already. I texted Suga to check if they are still in the building. He replied that they all went to a bar with Melissa. He also said that they didn't call me because he told them that I don't want to be disturbed because I am busy.

He mentioned the place they went to just incase I wanted to join them but I told him I rather go home and rest.

SM: "Wae Oppa?"

SG: "Are you still in the agency?"

SM: "Ne I am about to go home though.Why did you call?"

SG: " I was just checking on you. Jimin looks to be so down did you already talk to him?"

SM: "He called me earlier I told him that I don't want to talk for now I just made up a lame excuse that I am busy. Don't talk so loud they might hear you talking to me."

SG: "No I already left the bar. Annie and I have plans tonight. She missed you, you know!"

SM: "Awww I miss Unnie too. Tell her I say hi and we should grab a bite one of these days!"

SG: "Okay I'll let her know that. Be safe going home. Text me if you arrive at the dorm safely. Arasso?"

SM: "Ne! Arasso! Don't drink to much Oppa. Annyeong!"

And we ended the conversation. So my members are enjoying with Melissa right now.I don't have any plans to join them but I am curious what's going. I can picture Melissa trying to snake his arms around Jimin.

No no can't do I could not let that happen I need to go there.

I grab my things and went out of m studio. I have one of our drivers drive to the place that Suga told me. Once I arrived at the resto bar I was greeted by the hostess.

" Hello Ma'am any reservations?" she didn't recognise me because I am wearing a hoodie and a mask. I remove my mask so she can see my face. Her eyes widened when she recognize me.

"Sammie!!!!" She shriek I held my fingers across my lips to tell her to keep quiet and she did. But she is having this small excited jumps seeing me.

"I am so sorry!!! I was just excited to see you. I thought you weren't with them. You are my favorite, I am your fan!" She said excitingly and I gave her a warm smile.

"Gumawo! Can you tell me where my members are?" I ask her politely.
"Of course they have a private room at the back let me show you the way." She said and she ushered me in the backroom and show me the door where my members are.