❤Notice❤

Hello....

If you clicked on that read button, you're welcome.

Before you read, let me just share you some little details.  I'm not a professional, so this work is not immune to errors. It's been edited to my best but it's still open to criticism. So feel free to point out those silly errors whenever you spot them and I'll look into it.

I wrote this piece for fun, so I won't be tolerating any hate comment or hate speech whatever (anything like that, I'm sorry, but I'll have to mute you.)

And lastly, I did a lot of hardwork producing this book, so it will hurt my feelings to see you copy, re post, edit, or take credit without my permission. Trust me, if you really have to do that, just let me know and I'll see if I can give you my consent or not.

This work of fiction, names, event, incident are product of the author's imagination. So any resemblance to actual persons, or  event is purely coincidental.

Read up and tell me how you see it. Don't forget to appreciate by voting.

Note: This book is mainly written in two people's POV- Travis & Kira.

*Their thoughts are written in italics. I hope you understand

Love.
Lizzy🌺
ɭɩʑʑʏ ✍🏽
______________________________________

🔴DISCLAIMER!!!

THIS BOOK IS SOLELY on WATTPAD. SO IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE IT ANYWHERE OTHER THAN HERE, IT'S COPIED. AND PLEASE TRY TO LET ME KNOW.

🔴WARNING ⚠
THIS BOOK MAY CONTAIN MATURE SCENE AND THE USE OF VULGAR LANGUAGE. SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

🔘Taming Arrogance🔘
©2020

|Date started|:
🎀10th August 2020🎀

|Date completed|:
🎀3rd November 2020🎀
.

.