57°

Yoooo!! How are we??? I'm here again

So, today, we have a surprise POV today💃💃 I'm so excited, lol. Guess who it is oo. Don't go and check naw, that's cheating!!😂😂

(Song for this chapter is 'Lose you to love me' by Selena Gomez...🥃🥃🥃)

Okay, so yeah, drum rolls please...

I'm actually overdramatic sha..

Oya oya, I present to you.........

~KRISDANA~

It hurts to breathe.

...came into operation on the 1st of January, 1947...

No, literally. It's difficult to breathe.

....the 1957 Conferences Major Resolutions...

Very difficult to breathe. I had been crying so much and that wasn't safe to my health.

.....divided powers between the Federal and Regional governments.....

But that wasn't my fault. The pain I felt was unbearable. My heart hurt so bad, it felt like it would soon explode. No seriously..my heart hurt that bad physically, I was scared I had ruptured something.

..the 1960 Constitution..the Senate composed of 44 members..

I get nightmares now, daymares even...Of that day.. that day my biggest fears were confirmed. That video. God, that video. He was touching her..kissing her..I knew it wasn't the first time. How many more times had they kissed like that? How many times had they fucked? Lord!

.....focus on the 1943 Richards Constitution.. focus..focus...focus..

Him. Yure. I tried searching his eyes, looking for a way to not believe it was true, but all I saw was the horror in his eyes..the horror caused by the realization that what he did had been made known. I have not felt that much fear in a very long time. At that moment, I felt my world crumbling in bits. I felt invisible walls closing in on me and sucking the oxygen out of me, rendering me unable to breathe, unable to move, unable to process...Unable to function.

....focus...focus...Lugard and the criticisms of the Indirect rule system...

He actually did it. Yure really did it. He was even helping her up the ground that day... touching her..

.....Focus.. focus..Lugard..focus only on Lord Luggard...

The nightmares, daymares, trancemares...they don't stop. And when it seems like I'm back to reality, l fall into a state of what seems like psychosis. Hearing degrading voices and taunts in my head over and over, each of them trying to break me even more. Day by day, I feel like I'm losing my mind more and more. Seems like my heart is ripping apart more and more.

I hate sleeping...

...so, I stopped sleeping?

And in all honesty, I can't even decipher what I feel at the moment. Mixed toxic feelings..Anger.. Hurt.. Shame.. Stupid..

.... Nausea?