CHARACTERS

~MAIN CHARACHTERS~

NAME: LEE FELIX

AGE: 16

NICKNAMES: FELIX, LIX, LIXIE

BEST FRIEND: JISUNG

RELATIONSHIP: SINGLE

Felix was the perfect son any parent could ask for. He had the best grades anyone could ask for, he never talked back and always had perfect behavior. The thing is, Felix didn't do that because he felt like it was the best version of himself. But because he was scared of his parents.

They were very harsh on him, oh forget harsh, it was abuse. Every time he would get a grade lower than A, make a mistake, get in trouble or talk back (which bearly happened) his mother wouldn't talk to him for weeks, sometimes even insult him, telling him things like: "You're a mistake" or "you've let us down".

But with his dad... It was way worse. He had come out to his parents as gay a few years ago and his parents were neutral about it, they didn't support him, but they would respect him since it was his son. But if his dad would be mad or disappointed things would change, nicknames like fag, sinner, or disgrace were some of the things that he would be called.

Sometimes it would even get physical, his mother usually wouldn't, but his dad had no problem doing so, usually, it was only slapping, but it was hard and continued so Felix was used to using make-up to cover any bruises or any other marks.

Only Jisung knows about his situation.

Loves singing and dancing, but has to do it secretly because of his parents.

NAME: LEE MINHO

AGE: 18

NICKNAMES: MINHO, MINMIN

BEST FRIEND: HYUNJIN

RELATIONSHIP: SINGLE

Lives with his best friend, Hyunjin in a big apartment. Although he is a "bad boy" he only acts and dresses like one because it is genuinely his personality, he has a loving and caring family, doesn't have much money, that's why he lives with Hyunjin.

Loves to dance.

NAME: HWANG HYUNJIN

AGE: 18

NICKNAMES: HYUNJIN, JINNIE

BEST FRIEND: MINHO

RELATIONSHIP: SINGLE

Lives with Minho and is the one that pays for the apartment. Has rich parents that one a business. His parents love him but due to work they don't spend much time with him or pay much attention to him.

Loves dancing as well and usually does it with Minho.

~SECONDARY CHARACTERS~

NAME: HAN JISUNG

AGE: 16

NICKNAMES: HANNIE, SUNGIE, JISUNG

BEST FRIEND: LEE FELIX

RELATIONSHIP: WITH CHANGBIN AND CHAN

Is close to Felix and is the only one who knows bout his situation. Usually gets anxious because of that. 

Loves rapping, composing, and singing.

NAME: SEO CHANGBIN

AGE:18

NICKNAMES: BINNIE, CHANGBIN

RELATIONSHIP: WITH CHAN AND JISUNG

Loves rapping, composing, and producing.

Secretly knows about the whole Felix situation because Jisung had an anxiety attack because of that and told him.

NAME: BANG CHAN

AGE: 18

NICKNAMES: CHRIS, CHANNIE

RELATIONSHIP: WITH JISUNG AND CHANGBIN

Love singing, composing, and producing.

Secretly knows about the whole Felix situation because Jisung had an anxiety attack because of that and told him.

NAME: KIM SEUNGMIN

AGE: 16

NICKNAMES: SEUNGMIN, MINNIE

RELATIONSHIP: WITH JEONGIN

Loves singing love songs with his boyfriend.

NAME: YANG JEONGIN

AGE: 15

NICKNAMES: JEONGIN, INNIE, MAKNAE

RELATIONSHIP: WITH SEUNGMIN

Loves singing love songs with his boyfriend.

~IN HIGH SCHOOL~

FELIX: Kind of a loner and nerd.

HYUNJIN AND LEE KNOW:  School bad boys, trouble makers, and f*ckboys.

3RACHA: Popular hotties.

VOCALRACHA: Popular cuties.

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Hi everyone!

I'm so excited to start this ff!

This is a bit of the typical clishé good boy x bad boy kind.

Also contains polyamory relationships, if you don't like that please don't read, also contains domestic abuse and some hints of bullying, again if you are sensitive over these two topics do not read.

I will be not writing any sexual scenes, since:

1) I don't feel comfortable writing.

2) I do not like to write this type of content about the boys.

3) I'm too young LOL

It will contain kissing scenes and nicknames like baby.

All that being said...

Please enjoy! ❤