58°

Soo..if you're here, hope you're aware, I double updated, Soo if you tapped on this one first, go back, love. You missed the last chapter☺️❤️

My people that are here, let's get into it.....🥃🥃

~YURE~

I drove in through the black gates of Krisdana's house, quickly greeting their small framed gate man as I proceeded to park in the house compound.

Why do I feel like coming here is a bad idea?

Why do I suddenly have second thoughts?

As soon as I found a spot to pack, I quickly recognised the Mercedes Benz by my right.

That was Ivandor's car.

So, he was in this house at the moment.

All of a sudden, I was struggling with a dilemma.

To stay here or to leave the house?

But..I've already come this far..

I don't know..

No, I can't back out now. I can't. This is the only way I could reach her. Ivandor can do his worst.

I parked the car in place, and turned off the ignition thereon. My mind was made up.

I looked to the  house. The large yellow coloured building. I could see Krisdana's room window from here. Letting out a sigh, I mentally prep talked myself.

I can do this..

I have to do this..

I stepped out of the car immediately.

Then came my next dilemma.

Front door or Back door..

Do I ring the doorbell? Or just walk into Krisdana's house like that?

No, I can't do that! I can't just walk into the house. Especially now that things aren't rosy. I could get arrested or something for doing that, right?

Okay, so we're down to the door bell.

Doorbell, it is.

I walked towards the front door of the house. Walking past the dozens of dogs around the house that were surrounding the house, watching me silently, and heading for the door bell.

Just when I got close enough, I was stopped on my tracks by something.

Shantelle.

One of Krisdana's dogs.

The small, cute golden retriever they recently got. It sat there in front of me, peering up at me. I silently hoped it wouldn't call attention. They had just gotten that dog recently, and I doubt it was that familiar with me. That's if it even remembered me.

Shantelle wasn't violent, like the rest of the other dogs. Although, I heard she had her special ability. She could smell fear.  And she could also smell threats too.

So, I silently hoped she wouldn't percieve me as a threat or anything. Especially since she had just been staring at me for the past minute silently. I wouldn't want the other dogs suddenly going ape shit crazy on me. I mentally wasn't ready for that.