Chapter 69

-------------------> THE YEAR 1973, FOR LYRA BLACK, WAS A YEAR FILLED WITH PLENTY OF LASTS

-------------------> THE YEAR 1973, FOR LYRA BLACK, WAS A YEAR FILLED WITH PLENTY OF LASTS. It was the last year she would enter Hogwarts as a student. It was the last year she would exit Hogwarts as a student. It was the last year she would be able to proudly wear the juxtaposing silver and green tie. It was the last year she would be wearing the diamond ring which signified her as the Silver Slytherin Ruler. It was the last year of her childhood.

It was also the last year she prepared the list announcing the next year's Court, which would include:

o.| Narcissa Black ~ Silver Ruler (Year Seven)

o.| Regulus Black ~ Green Ruler (Year Three)

o.| Leonard Rowle ~ Silver Second-in-Command (Year Seven)

o.| Alexandria Flint ~ Green Second-in-Command (Year Seven )

o.| Evan Rosier ~ Silver Espionage and Networking (Year Seven)

o.| Septima Shafiq ~ Green Espionage and Networking (Year Six)

o.| Amaya Shafiq ~ Silver Management and Organising (Year Seven)

o.| Willow Rosier ~ Green Management and Organising (Year Four)

o.| Flavius Avery ~ Silver Strength and Muscle (Year Six )

o.| Augustus Rockwood ~ Green Strength and Muscle (Year Seven )

o.| Darius Greengrass ~ Silver Education and Academia (Year Six)

o.| Evangeline Travers ~ Green Education and Academia (Year Six)

o.| Brutus Burke ~ Silver Sports and Fitness (Year Five )

o.| Thomas Nott ~ Green Sports and Fitness (Year Four )

It felt admittedly odd to not write her and Lucius' name at the very beginning, having repeatedly done it for the last few years but Lyra was happy- she knew that the two of them would be the perfect successors.

As the brooding Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests came closer, a much-needed way to express their stress in a healthy and contained environment came in the form of the battle Royale between the fifth and seventh years.

Narcissa, a sixth year and the future queen, proudly adorned the red duelling referee robes while the fifth and seventh years wore the blue-white and brown-green duelling robes respectively and went about the extremely detailed plans they had decided to play out.