Chapter 18

"Enzo...." I exhaled, knowing this was going too far but words couldn't leave my mouth.

"Yeah?" He asked. Right now I was drowning in everything him, which weakened my conscious. His warmth, his scent and his gruff but sexy voice in my ears. Damn myself.

He waited for my reply, keeping his eyes on my lips. "Say the word and I'll stop."

Don't stop.

My eyes followed his hand as it softly slipped around my neck, and I let him. His lips were almost touching mine, before I realised exactly what was happening. I was turning into a fool.

"Stop." I whispered. "I'm not going to be added onto the list of girls that have slept with you."

He didn't seem affected by what I said, but his lips closed into a tight line. I was about to push him away to leave, just when the door flew open.

We both shot our heads to see Kyle, who had a cheeky expression forming on his face. "Interrupting am I?"

I pushed Enzo away before walking out. I heard them chuckle but I ignored them as I headed towards the cafe.

I spotted Roman and Jade and walked up to the table before pulling the chair and plopping onto it.

"What happened to you?" Asked Jade as I put my head down on the table.

"I'm going to kill someone." I said tonelessly.

"Oof, same."

"Heeyyy, it's Shy isn't it?" A high pitched and familiar voice said.

I lifted my head to see some girl from my history lecture. She wore a cheerleading outfit and had her blonde hair tied up in a tight ponytail.

Roman was not kidding when he said this college had cheerleaders.

A laugh almost escaped my mouth and I had to cover it with my hand to not seem rude. "Yeah. Why?"

"I noticed you were new, when did you arrive here?" She asked with a fake smile.

"A month ago." I said and I couldn't help mocking her high voice and fake nice face.

"Well I noticed you talking to Enzo, are you two talking or something?"

She raised her eyebrows waiting for an answer as I rolled my eyes. Did everything at this college revolve around Enzo? I scoffed mentally.

"No, we're not. Do you have a problem?"

"I just have to warn you Shy, he only has eyes for me. I don't think it'll be ideal if I see you talking to him again."

My eyebrows rising high, I rolled my tongue on the inside of my cheek.

"Is that a threat?" I smirked as I sat back in my chair.

"It is if you try to take him away from me. But it's all good for now, right?" She suddenly plastered a smile on her face before turning to leave.

"What the fuck was that about?" Jade asked, eyeing Carla with hate.

"She really thinks Enzo wants to date her. Please. Enzo doesn't even talk to the same girl more than once." Roman scoffed.