Chapter 19

"That's not even right Enzo, god, did you even go to school?" I scowled as I snatched the pen off of him.

"I did. The top fucking school in Italy."

"And you still haven't learned anything professor tightass." I said as I wrote on the notebook. I noticed his silence and looked up at him to see a cheeky smirk on his face.

"What're you smirking at?"

He pointed to my neck, and I ran my hand over it. I raised my phone, seeing a purple mark in the reflection.

My face dropped and I looked at him with narrowed eyes. "It's a bruise you creep."

"Good." He grumbled before snapping back to work.

——————

"No, you're doing it wrong Shy." He tried snatching the pen off of me but I didn't let him.

"You're the one doing it wrong Enzo." I said in the same tone as him. "You're so difficult."

"You're so stubborn." He snapped back.

I narrowed my eyes at him as I held the pen above me, before he snatched it out of my hand. His hand caught onto mine for a moment, and we both looked at each other, before returning back to normal.

"This is how you do it." He said as he wrote something down. I looked at him and studied him for a while, before he noticed.

"What?"

"Why are you in college if you're so rich?" I asked randomly.

"Because of my fucking dad." He snarled. "Why are you here if you're so rich?"

"I already told you." I shrugged. I didn't want to say it again, I hated being vulnerable like I was that night when I tried attacking Enzo. Or on the rooftop.

——————

"Give me that you pain in the ass." He said as he snatched the pen and notebook off of me. I scowled at him with frustration. He really thinks he can just snatch it off of me whenever he wants.

I took a pillow from behind me and hit it off his head, and he froze.

"You'll regret that." He grumbled. An evil look flashed in eyes, which had darkness taking over them - that was never good.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him as I widened my eyes. I could feel his muscles against my body only making me want to desperately escape from his grasp. "Let me go!!"

"No." He said stubbornly and started to tickle me. I burst into laughter, trying to squirm out of his strong arms.

"I swear I'll kill you Enzo." I threatened as I breathlessly laughed. He released me, and I lay on the ground looking at him with irritation.

"You suck." I scoffed before I stood up and grabbed my pillow. I started repeatedly hitting the pillow off of him not caring how much it hurt. Eventually he grabbed the pillow too, and now we were playing tug of war with it before he snatched it from me.

I put my hands on my hips with anger. "Professor tightass. You think you're hilarious huh?!"

"Don't make me shut you up." He teased, causing me to raise my eyebrows.

"I'd like to see you try." I scoffed, before meeting with his eyes. Shit, I shouldn't have said that. Because the look on his face had me believing he was really going to try something again.

"One day, you'll see Shy." He said lowly, making shivers crawl under my skin.

————————

"Finally." I exhaled, relieved after emailing the final assignment to our professor.

"Fuck. That took us 5 hours." He groaned as he sat back. He ran his hand through his jet black hair, making my stomach do a huge backflip.

With concern for myself, I moved a loose strand of hair away from my face before starting to pack my things. He lifted one of my notebooks up and opened it, but it took me a long time to realise it.

"Waist workout day 1." He read aloud, making my shoot my eyes to him. I tried snatching it from him but he moved it away.

"Give it back!" I exclaimed. A chuckle left his mouth, one that made a smile try to form on my mouth.

I ended up crawling over him and reached for the book before finally taking it away from him.

"Idiot." I breathed, trying hard not to look into his mischievous eyes in case he sensed my amusement.

It was only after I threw my journal to the side had I realised where I'd gotten myself. On top of Enzo.

I screamed at myself to get off, but when my eyes met with his my conscience drowned out.

He knew I had froze, and used it to his advantage by slipping his hands onto my waist. A playfulness glinted in his crystal eyes, masking the darkness deep within them.

He lightly squeezed my waist. "I think it's already perfect."

Shit, I felt it coming. The heat rushing to my cheeks. The warmth burning on my skin like a sudden fire. I was blushing.

A smirk quickly formed on his mouth seeing my face.

I rolled my eyes in a sardonic way, moving my head to the right to hide it. He gripped my chin and made me face him again, this time with our faces even closer.

Darkness bloomed in his eyes, it was kinda scary, but in a weirdly sexy way. His heartbeat was fast under my hand.

My eyes unknowingly flickered to his lips- no, I can't. I blinked away my urge to kiss him, and I suddenly wanted to do it really fucking bad.

It was something about being pressed to his warm body and being surrounded by his scent that blurred my every thought.

"This is wrong." I breathed, our mouths getting so close our lips almost touched.

"Is it?" He asked, his lips grazing mine as he spoke. We remained still for a long time, our lips just touching.

"Fuck it." He breathed before smashing his lips against mine. Satisfaction tingled within me. Every part of me started to scream with longing, especially after feeling how incredibly soft his lips were.

I quickly pulled away, looking into his eyes with confusion of what I just felt. He probably thought I was going to yell at him, but instead I pressed my lips against his again.

My mind lost itself. All I could focus on was how satisfying this was. How he corrupted me in the most addicting way.

The kiss deepened. His hands dug into my waist even more, and when I realised that his shirt was balled in my hand, I knew I had to stop before it got too far.

After pulling back, I quickly got off of him. He watched me as I grabbed my back and speed walked out the door.

I accidentally erased this chapter so I had to write it again 😭