Chapter 57

~SHY POV~

"Well?" Leprechaun man snarled crossing his arms. "I asked you where your family's fucking base is!!"

I didn't reply, instead raising my middle finger high. The dwarf had been questioning me for god knows how long.

He grunted with frustration, exhaling and slowly starting to walk around the room. "Where did you meet Lorenzo? I have surveillance footage on you two."

"Your moms house." I replied and he narrowed his eyes on me.

"WHERE DID YOU MEET HIM!!" He snarled. I didn't reply, honestly I was still quite drugged.

"Thats it! I've tried to be nice!" He snapped before slamming his fist on my face. My head hit the concrete, he must have expected me to cry but I sat up again, unfazed.

A sinister chuckle left my mouth. "You think I can't take a punch?"

He clenched his jaw and tried again even harder. I sat up again, swiping my thump against my lower lip which was bleeding.

"Reminds me of my weekly beating when I was a child."

"What the fuck is this bitch made of?!" He cursed before punching me repeatedly. It took a long time before he was able to knock me out.

I awoke again later, seeing a small pool of blood where my head lay. My finger tapped on the blood oozing out of my nose and I pulled my shirt towards it. My entire face was throbbing, I couldn't even open my mouth.

A heavy exhale left me. I couldn't just sit here and wait for Theo to kill Enzo. I pulled on my chains once again, groaning seeing they were immovable. They were chained so tight that my wrists felt bruised and cut.

My head lay back against the stone wall, I was so tired. I just wanted to go back home. No- I just wanted to be in Enzo's arms. But I didn't even know if he was alive right now.

I looked around the cell, my sight getting caught on something in the corner - the metal spear that dwarf threatened me with.

I needed to get to it, but it was too far. This was the occasion to use my long ass legs.

As I lay on the ground, I moved myself forward as much as the chain would allow me to. Then I pushed my legs forward and tried kicking the spear onto the ground.

Pressure went to my head that currently felt like jelly, but I couldn't give up.

When the sound of metal clanged onto the ground, I gritted at its volume hoping nobody had heard.

Then I used my foot to move the spear closer to me, until I picked it up with my hand. With a smile on my face, I hit the heavy spear onto where my chain was connected at the wall.

Grunts and groans escaped from my mouth as I repeatedly hit it. Come on, just break already.

Heat started to build up in here, my body was about to collapse. I still gave it my all, fighting hard keeping me eyes awake.

I stopped, exhaling to catch my breath. This was impossible.

I was about to toss the spear away, before trying once more. I hit it repeatedly with all my strength, causing the link to weaken. When it finally broke, a laugh of joy left my mouth.

I slowly stood up, with the broken chain still connected to my wrist. I had no time to get rid of it.

Now for this metal door...

My eyes inspected it, trying to find any key holes or handles but there were none. This was like a maximum security prison.

"Great." I muttered. There was only one way this door was going to open...