Chapter 21

~Enzo~

I had just left the fucking building when I saw a guy pressed up against someone. It didn't even take me seconds to see it was Shy, and she didn't look happy.

My fists balled. Before thinking I grabbed the back of his collar and pushed him to the ground. All I could see was red, and that was never a fucking good thing especially over a woman.

"What the fuck dude?" He asked, and stood up to face me. I grabbed his throat and pushed him against the wall, his face starting to lose colour.

My grip tightened on his neck. "I can make you dissappear forever and no-one will bat a fucking eye." I growled in a hushed tone, making sure Shy didn't hear.

"S-sorry." He whimpered, and I threw him back onto the ground.

"Get out." I spat, and he scurried away.

"I could have handled it." Shy breathed, making me turn my attention to her. She calmly took a drag of her cigarette. "I don't need you Enzo."

I don't know what I expected, maybe for her to show some emotion. Any other girl would have ran away from me.

"Be glad I didn't fucking kill him." I muttered under my breath, causing her to shoot a puzzled look at me. I knew damn well that if nobody was watching I would have. Over a fucking woman too.

"Why are you here?" She asked, leaning against the wall and crossing her arms. I slowly walked closer to her, before taking the cigarette from her hand.

My eyes never left hers as I put it in between my lips, knowing how irritated she was. She stared at me narrowly, her lips parting. "Aren't you going to answer my question?"

I didn't reply, and leaned against the space next to her. After I took a drag, she snatched the cigarette from my hand. Her fingers touched mine for a millisecond, and stomach curled, a feeling I wasn't familiar with.

We silently shared the cigarette before I threw it onto the floor. Shy only stared into empty space in deep thought.

"You're thinking." I added.

She turned her dark eyes towards mine. "About how much I hate you, yeah."

"If you really hate me, why are you still here?"

I looked at her, waiting for her reply but she just looked away.

"Aren't you going to answer my question?"

"You never answered mine." She replied, walking past me. She purposely brushed the side of her body against my front.

But I wasn't done with her yet. My hand slipped around her wrist and pulled her back, making her stumble onto my body. My grip slipped around her waist from my sudden movement.

"What is wrong with you?" She asked with shock, her hands on my chest. Our mouths were inches away, which wasn't enough for me. I'm an impatient man, as well as demanding. And now that I had a taste of her, I wasn't going to let her go until I got enough to kill this craving.

"Everything." I replied before I pressed my lips against hers. Fuck was I satisfied finally getting to taste her lips again. They fit against my mouth perfectly like they were made just to do that.

My hand dug into her hair as my mouth wanted more. I fought hard trying not to let my control slip out of my grasp, but I couldn't get enough.

Every movement of our mouths made my fingers dig deeper into her hair until I fisted it. I could never tell how rough I was, I only hoped she liked it, and by the sweet sounds coming from her I knew she did. Every light moan and whimper only made me want more of her.

Suddenly she shot her eyes open and pulled away. And before I knew it her palm slapped against the side of my face.

"What the hell?" She asked. "You can't just kiss me like that and especially not when you have a date here!"

"I don't care about her."

"That makes me feel better, not! You take that girl home instead of playing hooky with someone else."

"You're not just someone else."

"Then what am I?"

"A pain in the fucking ass."

Her mouth opened hearing my words. "Don't talk to me ever again Enzo!"

"Fine!" I spat before we both stomped away.

~SHY POV~

"Why aren't you eating?" Asked Roman to Jade as he stuffed his face.

Jade shuffled around her food. "I'm not hungry."

I lifted a fork of pasta from her plate and waved it in front of her mouth. She finally gave in and started eating bringing us joy.

I took a sip from my water before my eyes glanced a look at Enzo's table. He had completely ignored my existence ever since that masquerade last week. Its what I wanted, right?

Returning my attention to my food, I filled my fork up with fries.

"So, there's this program." Roman said as he sipped his coke. "A camping program for Christmas break."

"Ew. Camping." I repulsed at the thought of camping. My experience with it wasn't so good. Me and my brother always went with my father when we were younger, for training. We had to learn how to survive in the wilderness.

My mother hated camping so she stayed at home and burned my fathers money as usual.

"I'm just going to stay in my dorm." I shrugged. "My family only want me to come home to use me."

At the sound of 'dorm', a repulsed expression formed on Romans face.

"Let's not jump to horrible decisions. I know that if I have to stay in my dorm for two weeks, I'm going to off myself." Roman pulled out a pamphlet and started reading it.

"Oooh. So you actually stay in lodges, not tents." He said with interest. "There's a pool, games area, cafe, fast food and a lake."

My chin rested on my hand in certainty. There was no way I was going to agree to go a camp.

Jade moved closer to read the pamphlet. "I'm definitely going. Kai's going so, I'm going." She said enthusiastically. Her and Kai have recently been dating.

Suddenly, Roman let out a huge gasp. His eyeballs widened on the pamphlet. "There's a hot tub AND an ice cream parlour. That's it, I'm going."

"Big deal." I scoffed. "There's an ice cream parlour 1 minute away from the college.

"Shy, have some thought for the less fortunate." Roman sarcastically said even though his parents were loaded doctors.

"Not all of us have a family of billionaires." Jade added. If only they knew how shitty things are for me right now.

"Says the girl who's dad is ceo of a phone company." I breathed. My phone started to ring, and I lifted it up. Theo.

I rolled my eyes and shut it with irritation. Then a message popped up on my screen.

Dipshit 💩
I'm coming to pick you up for november break. Whether you like it or not.

"You know what? I'm coming too." I suddenly said as I slammed my phone onto the table.

Oh boy, here we go.....