Chapter 25

The next morning....

I woke up before Shy did, and she was still pressed against my chest.

My eyes observed her, watched how beautiful she looked while sleeping.

The way her chest rose and fell with every breath. The way she furrowed her eyebrows in her sleep as if she was dreaming something intense.

I blinked at my thought, fuck. Something was wrong with me.

I need to get her out of my system, and fast. One fuck and then it'll all be over.

She slowly opened her eyes, and sat up. Her warmth being replaced by a chilling air. She groaned in pain and held her head. "What happened yesterday?"

She paused, before shaking her head.

"No, it can't be. Those were mocktails." She said in disbelief. Her eyes then shot to the tiny distance between us.

She held her hand to her mouth with shock. "We didn't......did we?"

A chuckle escaped from my mouth. "No, but if we did, you'd be in a lot of pain."

"Shut up." She scowled before she got out of bed.

"Jonny drugged you." I said as I lifted my arms and placed them behind my head.

"What?" She asked with shock. "He's a dead man." She threw on a sweat shirt and headed for the door as I tried calling out after her.

"I'm handling it!" I yelled, but she was already gone. Well, the bastard's going to get death anyway by my hands. Why not let her take her teach him a lesson?

~SHY POV~

I adjusted my sweatshirt as I headed to look for Jonny.

"Hey Shy! Great night huh?" Someone called out. Everyone looked at me like I was some sort of celebrity as I speed walked around the place.

I shook my head at the smiles I got, and continued stomping.

"Where's Jonny?" I asked Kyle.

"Probably smoking weed in the woods." He shrugged. "Beat his ass real good." Kyle said and I went to the outside of the camp resort. As it started to become more and more isolated, I spotted Jonny standing against a tree...

"Shy..." he said uncomfortably as he watched me approach. His face was already bruised, I suspect someone else had enough of his bullshit too.

I punched the side of his face, sending his head to the side from the impact.

"Shit, I'm sorry!" He spat.

At least I turned out lucky. I wonder what might have happened to any other girls who had fallen prey to Jonny.

"So you like drugging people huh?" I asked before punching his nose repeatedly causing it to crack and then bleed. He fell to the ground in pain. I kicked his stomach making him whimper.

"SHYYYYY!" Roman sang out from afar. "I have good news!"

Shit. I took a look at where Roman's voice was coming from and then back at Jonny.

"Don't ever do anything like that again." I spat to him before walking towards the camp. Roman ran up to me with a bright smile. Lets just hope it's not another party.

"The hot tubs are working now! We should go when it's nighttime. Oh- and I can take my phone to play some music." His face then dropped when he saw that I wasn't happy. "What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Roman you gave me alcohol yesterday." I smacked his shoulder, revolted by thinking about the things I must have done last night.

By the look on Enzo's face, it must have been bad. I even woke up sleeping against his chest, which just the thought of sent my stomach doing flips.

Guilt washed over Roman's face as he came to the realisation.

"Oh....." he said regretfully as my glare intensified. "I must have given you the cocktail...." he winced as he froze.

"5....4..." I started counting down and he bolted away with fear, and I chased behind him.

"Help! There's a crazy woman out to kill me!" He yelled.

After dealing with Roman, I went to my cabin to shower and get dressed. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth seeing Enzo wasn't here.

I got out my clothes and laid them on the bed, before going to shower.

I soaped up my entire body and scrubbed real hard. We were in a camp after all, and I was constantly surrounded by dirt, bugs and humidity.

Then I got out of the shower and and rubbed lotion all over my body. My hair felt quite frizzy nowadays since we came to the camp, so I stood in front of the mirror and put some leave in conditioner to my damp ends.

Now I just had to get dressed. My hands went to grab my clothes from the hook on the door, but I felt nothing but air.

An exhale escaped from my mouth. Either I'd have to quickly get out and dressed before Enzo returns to the cabin, or I could hope he got here early.

I opened the door a little and peeked my head out. "Enzo?!" I called out. I'd only said his name once before he emerged from the bedroom holding a towel, a bra, underwear and my clothes.

My eyes remained locked on his for longer than I intended, as I took them from him. "Thanks." I mumbled, and when I closed the door, I'd never been more breathless.

After getting dressed, I returned to the bedroom where Enzo was laying on the bed holding the body exfoliator Jade had given me - she was selling them online, apparently people are crazy for them.

Walking past him I snatched it from him and set it down on the side table. "Is there a reason you're here?"

He narrowed his eyes. "It's my room."

"Why don't you just sleep in the bathtub and do us both a favour."

"Why don't you learn to shut up."

"Do it yourself." I spat out, not thinking much of it as I set my clothes in wardrobe until I met with his gaze.

With how much it had darkened and become calm, the hair behind my neck stood on end.

He sat up on his elbows. "I'll do it. If you let me."

I swallowed. Lowering my face, I could have screamed at myself for the pressure forming on my cheeks. Enzo must have noticed because he smiled a little and stood, stepping towards me until he was right in front of me.