3 3 | J U L I E T

Kaan was an okay kisser. It felt like it was his first kiss and I started to feel bad the second I kissed him.

It was obvious this was very new to him and he didn't know what to do. I didn't know why I kissed him. I guess I was just horny tonight but I knew I couldn't take his first time away like that. It should be with a special someone.

Like what I had hoped mine would've been. My ex, Vince was the first and last person I had slept with and I was desperately wanting to erase that memory. I wanted someone else to touch me like he did and be better than he was so that I could finally forget him, but Kaan couldn't be that person. I didn't want to play with him like how Vince did. If I slept with Kaan tonight, it wouldn't mean anything to me but it might to him.

He made no move to push me away. He wasn't very responsive but I could sense he didn't want to stop.

I pulled away to see his wide eyes staring at me in astonishment.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I said, moving back to put space between us.

He looked at me alarmingly. "Did I do something wrong?! I'm sorry, it's because it was my first kiss and I didn't expect that-"

"No," I cut him off. "You didn't do anything wrong. I did. I shouldn't have taken your first kiss like that. I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

I opened the closet door and stepped out. He followed silently.

"It's fine. First kisses don't mean much to me." He said softly.

"Still, it wasn't right of me to do that." I said. "I think Maira and Murat left. I'll leave now. Domt forget to meet me in front of the restaurant tomorrow."

He nodded, disappointment evident on his face. "Okay."

I quickly walked away from him. It was good that the kiss didn't mean anything to him but I still felt guilty for doing that, like I'd used him somehow. I knew that it was because of Vince that I was feeling this way. Before Vince, I wouldn't have even cared about taking away anyone's first kiss.

Before Vince, I used to think that the boys I kissed were lucky to have been kissed by me and I still believed that. Kaan was extremely lucky that he got to kiss someone like me but Vince taught me that just because I think that way, it wasn't necessary that the other person feels the same.

On my way downstairs, I happened to peer into a quiet room. It caught my attention because all the other rooms were noisy with moans and I needed somewhere to be alone to think about everything that had happened. Thinking about Vince brought back everything - my parents who have always kept me happy, my prfectionist sister Rachael and her little daughter Rebecca who was the only child I could tolerate and my lovely brother Anotonio. I missed them all but I didn't want return. Not yet.

I walked into the room only to find Frida and Eli with Eli shirtless and his fingers fiddling with the buttons of his jeans!

"Oh my, am I interrupting something?" I said with wide eyes.

They looked up at me. "Not at all!" They both said at the same time.

I turned my questioning gaze to Frida and she hurried to explain. "He fell into the pool and he can't swim so I had to pull him out." I noticed she had on a shirt and jeans and her wet dress was in a bag.

"How did that happen?" I asked amusedly.

"He got drunk. I think someone spiked the non alcoholic drinks and this idiot was standing too close to the pool. He slipped and fell," Frida glared at Eli. "You ruined my dress!"

"Hey, it's just wet. I didn't ruin it."

"No, you ruined it. See," Frida pulled it out of the bag and pushed four fingers through a big hole in the fabric.