3 5 | J U L I E T

Sunrays filtering in through the blinds woke me up. I was in an unfamiliar bed with a boy whose name I couldn't quite recall.

I distinctly remembered us falling asleep next to each other so when I realized that the boy had his arms around me in a tight grip, I sighed. I wanted to pee badly.

I heard his slow breaths as he slept, feeling the rise and fall of his chest against my bare back and his legs tangling with mine, also bare. We were both still very much naked.

After a few minutes, I gently set his arm on his stomach and slipped from under his embrace and began gathering my clothes which had been thrown all around the room.

Just as I finished dressing up and brushing my teeth with a new toothbrush I found in the bathroom, I heard him stir in the bed. He let out a big yawn and rolled back and forth before his gaze landed on me.

"Hey, good morning," he said, a lazy smile forming on his face.

"Good morning. You should probably get up. We have school in two hours," I replied.

"You're leaving already?" He asked, sitting up with his an elbow supporting him.

The covers pooled at his abdomen, revealing his smooth dark chest which I had licked and ran my hands all over last night.

"What do you mean? I spent the whole night with you, Abel," I said amusedly.

His mouth dropped. "You did not just forget my name! That's the thing I do."

I worked my memory for his correct name. "I'm sorry, I guess I'm not good at remembering a one night stand's name."

He sighed. "Abeo. My name is Abeo Oluwa and you're the first girl I've slept with who's name I still remember in the morning."

"Well, I feel honoured," I said and laughed. "See you in school, Abeo."

"Wait, I'll drop you to school," he jumped out of the bed, totally naked.

"That won't be necessary," I said, my eyes trailing all over his delicious body. "I have a friend who's supposed to give me a ride back. Now get dressed!"

He walked towards me until he was right behind me. He placed his hands on my waist and leaned in untilhis nose touched my ear. "Think we can go for another round before you leave?" He whispered seductively and I was sure he almost had me convinced.

"After all those rounds last night?!" I laughed. "No thanks. I'll probably be very late for class."

He groaned. "Do I at least get a kiss?"

I turned around and closed the space between us, very aware of his body pressing itself to me. I grabbed his face and brought it closer to mine. "Nope." I said and let go, walking to the nightstand to collect my things.

I heard him curse behind me. "Just say no. Don't tease me like that."

I blew him a kiss and left. There were a few people still snoring away but comparatively lesser than last night.

The host was nowhere to be seen along with her two friends which was good because I didn't want to ruin my morning by running into Nia and her friends.

I walked into the room where I had left Eli and Frida in last night and found them still there, cuddling under the covers with Eli's one leg over Frida's waist. I suppressed a laugh.

"Eli, Frida, get up!"

They stirred and moved but didn't even crack an eye open. Frida pushed his leg away and Eli curled into a fetal position on the other side.

After much effort, I managed to make them up. Eli had a hangover from the spiked drinks that he had consumed and so did I from the many drinks I had but mine was mild because I hadn't went over my limit much.

Freshening up a bit, Eli finally felt like he was in a condition to be driving without hitting anything or anyone.

When I got home, Harper's face was full of astonishment and envy. "Did you attend Nia's party?!" She screeched.

"Yes, and that concerns you how?" I asked without sparing her a glance.

"How and why did you get invited? Nia doesn't like you. Why would she have invited you? Did something happen in the party?" She continued questioning as she followed into my room. I let her to satisfy her curiosity.

"Nothing happened. We talked once and she just asked if I was enjoying the party, nothing much." I answered vaguely, enjoying her growing frustration.

She shook her head. "If nothing happened at the party, something definitely will soon enough. And where'd you get that dress?! It looks expensive! You've spent my parent's money on this slutty dress!" Her face was red but I knew she didn't really care about the money. She wasn't happy that I had attended that party, much less wearing that dress and looking absolutely breathtaking.

"Watch your words," I warned lowly, almost in a growl.

That shut her up.

"Now get the fuck out," I hissed. She huffed but obeyed, knowing that listening to me was in her best self interest.

I smirked, knowing I had her wrapped around my finger.

I was in a good mood. Last night with Abeo had washed away all my pent up frustration against Vince and I felt free. Vince was the first guy I seriously had feelings for, the others were just flings. But when he cheated on me with my now former friend, it did something to me. Normally with my previous boyfriends I wouldn't have cared much but Vince was different for me and his betrayal left a lasting impact that I still felt until last night. It was evident when I imagined Vince touching me the way Abeo did.

At school, putting a damper on my mood, people kept throwing subtle glances my way and whispering among themselves. Like Harper had predicted, something definitely did happen and it didn't look good.

I racked my brain for anything scandalous that I did but couldn't come up with anything.

"Is it just me or do you guys also think that everyone is talking about us? Why are they staring at us like this?" Frida voiced her concern at lunch, feeling self conscious under everyone's gazes.

"They're staring at us but I'm the one they're talking about," I said.

"Why? What'd you do?" Eli asked, also getting uncomfortable with all the attention.

"Maybe I'd have told you if I had an idea," I said. "Don't worry, I'm sure it's something petty and not worth my time."

Just then the cafeteria doors were thrown open and Nia, Boonsri and Pari stalked through. Boonsri was fuming, her breathing heavy and a vein in her forehead was throbbing, looking very near to popping.

Everyone's attention shifted to her as she walked in the front and strode directly to our table. She slammed a hand down, the slap echoing off the walls and nearly sending Eli's lunch flying at his face.

"You...slept with my...boyfriend?!" She gritted out between breaths, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

boyfriend?!" She gritted out between breaths, her chest rising and falling rapidly

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow!