70°

Triple updates, remember? This is the second on of it. Don't mix it up, okay?

Let's dig in now..🍝🍝🍝🍝

~YURE~

"You didn't tell Ivandor about what happened to Giwa, right?"

I stopped walking, pausing on my tracks as I had just literally stepped out from the class block, before turning back to see Shade's green eyes moping at me, questioning.

I shook my head. "I haven't."

I knew I wasn't supposed to. Neither of us, asides Shade, wouldn't have known anyways. Her phone just happened to be on speaker when she had called Giwa's mum and she had told Shade, and indirectly us, everything that happened even before she mentioned that it should be private. It was too late then. We had all heard.

Shade's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, her head, tilting to look at me as if trying to decipher if I was lying or not.

"Really?" Was all she eventually asked me.

"Yeah, really." I simply replied.

Why would she think I told Ivandor anything.

"Shade, you know Ivandor and I don't talk anymore." I reminded her.

Her face softened a little, something that looked like a pitiful look clouded it.

"I know, I know..." She was saying, before waving it off.

"It's just..I think he knows, and I'm just confused as to how."

I shrugged. "Certainly not me."

Certainly.

"It's almost 7am though.." I told Shade, attempting to excuse myself to leave.

"You know the morning assembly starts by 7:30am. I want to go to the junior blocks and start sending them to the hall early so..."

She smiled at me, a cute happy smile.

"You don't know how happy I am that you got your post back, to be honest." She said to me.

I smiled. However, before I could say anything more, I, we both, me and Shade instantly got adruptly distracted by the sound of the red and yellow CH bus that drove in, parking on the main road right close to where I stood with Shade outside the Ss3 block.

"Oh, the sports stars will soon be leaving.." Shade said,instantly reminding me of the Intra-school sports competition that some of the students of our school were leaving the school for, this morning.

"Oh wow, speak of the devil.." Shade said, a little smile on the corners of her lips.

My eyes were suddenly glued to the bus as I watched her - Prissy Waje, who looked like she had already somehow gotten into the bus, coming down from it.

I don't know why, but my heart had skipped a beat.

Prissy had obviously noticed Shade, and as she got down, I figured she was heading her way.