Private Tutor

Jungkook. The bad boy that everyone knows in school who is handsome and hot. Girls and even boys would begs on their knees to be on bed with him and he's literally the 'daddy' in the school whom almost everyone have a crush on.

Author's pov

Jungkook was fed up of receiving confession from boys and girls. He went to the garden and groaned frustrately while sitting on a bench under a shady tree, resting on it when someone decided to interrupt him.

"Hey Kook. Watcha doin'?" Taehyung asked, slumping into the seat next to Jungkook. The other boy sighed while Taehyung smiled. He knew what Jungkook is thinking of through telepathy which was built between them throughout the years.

"Got tons of confessions again" Jungkook said, looking down. "I feel bad for them." Taehyung snickered as he teased him. "Never thought that the bad boy also feels sorry for people"

Jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up, walking to his next class. Taehyung soon followed behind and when Jungkook stopped, Taehyung was confused. Then, there was an announcement.

"Jeon Jungkook, please go to the principal's office now. I repeat, Jeon Jungkook, please go to the principal's office now. Thank you" as Jungkook sighed, he walked there without Taehyung because he needed to go to his class.

Jungkook walked to the office with a groan. He pushed the door open without even caring to knock. The principal looked pissed off and Jungkook flopped down the chair. "Dad what is it that you want? This better be urgent." Jungkook said, not looking at Mr. Jeon.

The said man wasn't furious anymore, he was calm as ever. He took out Jungkook's results and showed it to him. "Care to explaim why you did so bad in the examination?"

"I was careless."

"I don't care. Taehyung is clumsy and careless too, but I don't see him getting a bad result before?"

"Dad you can't compare me with him. He's literally half genius and half acting goofy."

"Like I said, I don't care what you say, I'm gonna arrange you to a tuition class." Mr. Jeon said sternly, ignoring the looks Jungkook gave him.

"But dad I don't need to go to a tuition. I can manage it myself. It's the first time I ever failed. Please?" Jungkook pleaded, trying his luck.

"Really, you failed 7 times in the school. If you wanna manage it yourself, prove to me that you can get top 10 in the school. If not, you're going to have tuition classes. Or better, a private tutor every. single. day." Mr. Jeon smirked.

"But dad, the highest I got, is like top 99 and there's 101 students" Jungkook whined. Mr. Jeon laughed and said, "Then I'm gonna find you a private tutor" he smirked as he saw Jungkook tense up.

"Don't worry, son. I'm sure you will love it very much." Jungkook simply nodded as he headed out of the room, heading to his class ignoring those gossips from fanboys and fangirls. There was a girl squealing as he shouted "Jungkook oppa saranghae!"
With that Jungkook rolled his eyes. He didn't like being called oppa.

He shouted back "STOP WITH THOSE EYES! AND FOR YOU , DON'T EVER CALL ME OPPA! I'M TIRED OF ALWAYS FACING YOU GUYS!" with that said, he dashed to his class, ignoring the shouts from the crowd and the girl from before fainted as she thought Jungkook had noticed her.

He stormed across his class and lazily sat on his seat, ignoring the looks his teacher was giving him. Mr. Hwang then cleared his throat but Jungkook knew what he wanted to say. "Mr. Hwang please excuse me. I'm late because I'm called to the principal's office." Jungkook said while rolling his eyes. Mr. Hwang scoffed before he averted his gaze to the blackboard and continued teaching. An hour went by and the bell rang, Jungkook and Taehyung walked together. Then, Taehyung smirked to himself as he thought of an idea. He excused himself and went to the principal's office.

Knock knock knock knock.

He opened the door, revealing Jungkook's father. "Hello Mr. Jeon. I've got a plan and I'm sure Jungkook will love it very much." Taehyung said, smirking. "Wassup Tae, I'm all ears."