Chapter 4: First Live Broadcast

Gu YuMian ordered fresh raw materials on the Star Network, which arrived in ten minutes. Although the raw meat was synthetic, it perfectly simulated the various states of real raw meat. In particular, Gu YuMian bought high-grade synthetic raw mutton, together with some necessary vitamins and complementary foods, which cost more than 100-star coins in one go.

After watching the live broadcasts for two days, Gu YuMian had a general understanding of a lot of common sense about interstellar space. Today’s animals had evolved a lot compared with the past. In terms of diet, they were far away from the era of drinking blood and eating raw meat. They ate cooked food as human beings used to, and their requirements for taste and health aspects had also improved.

But they were not human beings after all, and they only copied the recipes and cooking methods of human beings. In fact, there were many disadvantages.

Gu YuMian was worried about the great changes in the physiological structure of animals in the interstellar age because his previous experience and knowledge would not work. He looked up the data especially, which reassured him that the physiological structure of the animals had not changed greatly except for the awakening of mental strength and physical strength.

He washed the raw mutton and boiled the carrots in the water. The super micro camera floated in mid-air, recording everything in real-time in all directions. At this time, a Ding Dong was heard, which meant that an audience member had finally entered the live room. ‘2’ appeared in the upper right corner of Gu YuMian’s vision, which meant that two people were watching the live broadcast, the number was still slowly climbing, and finally stopped at ‘6’.

Five minutes later, the first bullet curtain in the studio drifted slowly across the screen.

【South China Tiger Will Never Blind Date: I came in just to have a look. Is the cover real?! How could it look so good?!】

Soon another person responded:

【Small Outing With Yu’er: + 1】

As a new anchor, Gu YuMian had no previous fans or recommendations. As a rule, the audience had no way to find him. Although there was no comparability with the 40,000 audiences of others, there were audiences at the beginning of the broadcast, which had already been calculated among the newcomers.

Gu YuMian had been interviewed by a TV station before and he was not too nervous when facing the camera. He smiled at the camera, “Hello everyone, my name is Gu YuMian. Please take care of me in the future. I am making a simple dinner for the baby at home today. The main material is mutton strips. It’s very simple and the cat audience can try to make it for the kids at home.”

After a brief introduction, Gu YuMian continued to look down at the ingredients. He said very little and didn’t ask for gifts like other hosts.

【South China Tiger Will Never Blind Date: The host’s smile shows two little dimples! AWSL!】 1

So far, only the ‘South China Tiger’ audience member had been speaking and interacting with Gu YuMian, and no other audience had spoken. “South China Tiger” seemed to only pay attention to his beauty.

But Gu YuMian was not discouraged. This live broadcast could only be regarded as testing the waters. Any problems encountered now would be a valuable practical experience. He looked out of the kitchen through the frosted glass door and saw that the little snow leopard was still asleep peacefully, with regular ups and downs of its chest and a soft, long-tail resting on its abdomen.