Chapter 107: Extra 4: Happy wedding

The next day, at eight o’clock in the morning. The morning news began on time, and the gentle voice of the hostess came, “Welcome to today’s morning news channel. As we all know, February 14 was the Valentine’s day of Ancient Earth, and it is also…”

“…For last night’s live broadcast of the royal family and his fiance, Mr. Gu, we are lucky to have a royal spokesperson to answer our questions. Please.”

All the sleepy people who yawned and washed in the morning and rubbed their eyes with water, caught the key words and woke up in a second. They all turned up the news.

——Yesterday was a magical day for most people.

Since Anchor Gu started broadcasting, the whole broadcast was full of high-energy, let alone in the end, they even saw such a scene…  Although it was only a few seconds. Soon the camera was damaged by the unconscious attack of powerful biological waves, and the picture fell into darkness. But the microphone still continued to work for a while.

It was hard to hear what both of them were saying. Anchor Gu seemed to be arguing for an explanation, but he was soon kissed by His Majesty until he could only send out “hum, woo” and other subtle gasps.

Then there was the sound of static, the radio device also completely ended its career, and the whole live broadcast came to an end.

“……”

It took everyone more than ten seconds to deal with the explosion.

Throughout the night, countless programmers with dark circles worked overtime to repair, and managed to maintain the stability of the Star Network, which was on the verge of collapse. In a flagrant way, the countless tucking and discussion on the Star Network with people making complaints about Gu YuMian and the royal family, was more successful than His Majesty’s proposal scene.

From three o’clock in the morning, there were still tens of billions of online forums, which refreshed every second and turned over more than ten pages of posts. Anyone could see the horror of this level.

[Apple pie: Is that my hallucination??? ]

[mongla: I don’t think so. Maybe the world is fake. ]

[Cat’s Meow: Fuck, the man who is always around MianMian, holds his paws and pinches them casually, is sour and arrogant… Ah… That is His Majesty?? QAQ?]

[the world is fake: be confident and get rid of that ‘is’. ]

[I’ve hit it real: Ladies and gentlemen, my CP is real!!! His Majesty x Anchor Gu, NOOOO!!]

The main crazy discussion was about the magic equation of “Your Majesty = TuanTuan” — actually, it was very reasonable if you thought about it carefully, but no one dared to think about it before! If it wasn’t for Anchor Gu, His Majesty would not have been broadcasting live for so long. If you look at other people more, His Majesty might kill the cubs, right?

Many fans turned over every previous live video overnight. WTF, it has to be said, combined with the previous interaction in front of the media after recording and broadcasting and their engagement, let’s have a look… It’s too much sugar.

And it’s not over. Tomorrow was the wedding ceremony.

To be honest, most royal weddings used to go through a process. From the hero of the wedding to the audience, they had no idea. It’s really the first time that they could do this