Chapter 57: Congee and Hibiscus Shrimp

“Your consumption has reached the lottery conditions.”

After dinner, the little robot came to remind him. In fact, Gu YuMian didn’t spend money, but the program was designed like this.

[Yanbo Jiangnan: A lottery? What a surprise! It’s time to test the luck of the anchor!]

At any time, things related to the lottery draws were always very exciting. The meal was cheap and delicious, and the atmosphere was very good. It was a surprise that there was a lottery at the end. Both the little fox and the baby panda were not aware of the lottery, and they were at a loss. Gu YuMian saw the little snow leopard grinding his claws and was eager to try.

“TuanTuan, try it out,” Gu YuMian held the snow leopard in his arms, held the soft paw and pressed the button on the light screen with it. “The biggest prize, I remember, is the latest optical computer.”

Besides, there were all kinds of prizes: congee cooked by the boss, hand sanitizer and shower gel, the best-selling novel. Originally, as a surprise, lottery rules and gifts were also set at will, with no rules.

What the little snow leopard wanted was all the prizes related to the boss.

After a while, the result came out.

“Congratulations, you’ve got a packet of tissues.”

Snow Leopard, “…”

Audience, “…”

“It’s a question of probability, do you want to draw again?” Gu YuMian comforted him.

The second time was still the tissue paper. On this day, the little snow leopard pulled out eight packets of facial tissue paper, and the little Tangyuan and the little fox drew many meaningful prizes. The little snow leopard was a little frustrated as he lay on Gu YuMian’s arms, waving his claws. He looked very unhappy with a small face on the gloomy floor.

Gu YuMian directly blocked the screen by showing the winning result.

“It’s okay,” Gu YuMian lifted up the snow leopard from under his ribs, and his light brown eyes were full of warm smile. He looked at the little snow leopard for a while, then kissed him on the forehead, “Congratulations to Gu Xue Tuan. Please choose: A. Go home with the boss or B. Be taken home by him.”

The little snow leopard stayed silent. After a while, he kept his eyes closed and his ears turned a little red.

The audience was shocked.

[User 1658: WTF, anchor is so good, I can’t hold my heart in!!!!]

[Throwing Cosmetics: I chose A!! AAAAHH. I’m sour. Today I’m the little lemon TuanTuan.]

[Matcha Meow: When can the lottery really win a boss? 555 I’m going to take out all my money until I’m broke.]

The audience had exceeded 100 million. In fact, it was nothing special; it was just eating, drinking and chatting. It was windy at noon this autumn, and it was sunny during lunch. Watching the interaction between Gu YuMian and the children and becoming a part of the family, the audience was full of satisfaction and security.

It was like taking a deep breath in the place where the happiness factor was most abundant, sucking all the comfort into the lungs. At this time, the ranking of the live broadcast on the homepage’s real-time popularity list, once again rushed to the first place!