Chapter 45: Can I be Your Mascot?

[Bright Red Meow: What the fuck? Hahahahahahaha?? The anchor and the cubs in this picture hit me.]

[Cat’s Meow: It’s sour. Who doesn’t want to take a nap next to MianMian? QAQ I see him across the screen every day. When can I see him offline? It’s too hard.]

[Passer-by A: Who thought ‘magnetic human’? Talented.]

[Soda No. 1: It turns out that reading can really change fate. At least the big guys have done what more than 90 million people want to do but can’t. If I had scored a few hundred points more, I would have been the bird with him now?! ]

Gu YuMian was sitting by the window near the heater. The window was full of snow and the sky showed a winter afternoon. There was still white steam from the pots in the room.

There was a small dimple near the lips of the gentle and handsome human youth as he gave a light smile. In his arms, lying on his shoulders, and lying beside him were many large or small fluffy balls. This scene was too interesting and warm.

It was like a soft Japanese movie screenshot.

Through the lens, the audience looked at the people who were showing their bellies and were sleeping, soft and cute without any vigilance. Then they thought about the appearance of the Academy of Sciences in the news reports and various press conferences…

Because of the spontaneous recommendation of the audience, all kinds of beautiful screenshots without being fixed started to fly into circles of friends. And then were sent to micro blogs by the masses who did not know the truth.

[Is this a poster for a movie? The little brother and the cubs are so beautiful that I am in tears! [picture] I’ll watch it after it’s released!! ]

The screenshot was uploaded to the Internet, and even if there was no ‘Academy of Sciences’ tag, it quickly broke through ten thousand shares. At noon, when the micro-blog’s traffic soared, it rushed all the way to the hot search.

This was pushing up the popularity of Gu YuMian’s studio, which many people thought had reached the peak, and the audience from all major media platforms began a new round of crazy influx!

The other side.

Gu YuMian was really happy since he liked small animals by nature. This kind of scene almost made him feel like he was dreaming. But soon, two coughs sounded from Capital Star’s Vinegar King. If he didn’t coax the little leopard, he would be grumpy again.

He leaned over and put the little white rabbit, with his ears closed, to sleep beside him. The silly Shiba Inu, who had been sleeping with his feet up to the sky, was also carried to the cushion, making room for the leopard.

The little snow leopard watched coldly as he did all this.

“TuanTuan,” Gu YuMian picked up the snow leopard and touched his forehead and back. He found that it had little effect, so he could only kiss his soft claws, and at the same time pacify him, “Everyone is tired. It’s two o’clock after lunch break. Let’s rest.”

The Academy of Sciences researchers liked to stay up late. They would take an hour’s nap at noon and then get up to work. After that, they would be much better.

The little snow leopard was unmoved and looked away indifferently. He curled up his long tail lazily, with a look of haughtiness, no matter how sour he was on the surface. The fat, round and rolling black-and-white bear was stupid and coupled with a stupid fox, it made him very reluctant. Sleeping on the ground, what was that?