Chapter 9: Live Barbecue

Unprepared, Gu YuMian was shocked by the sharp rise in the number of people.

Of course, 10,000 people was not a huge number as it was a hot broadcasting time. The most popular live broadcast could reach 100,000 or even millions of viewers, but Gu YuMian was satisfied.

【South China Tiger Will Never Blind Date: Clock in! Scatter flowers! Put me to sleep!!】

【Brother Flathead: Secretly, I came over from the Capital Star to explore! QAQ】

【I love rolling: Over the wall + 1, I’m secretly watching a live broadcast of a human anchor, saying so would have me laughed at by my classmates… But that little video is really on top!】

【Meinianda: Can the host cook? Looking forward to it.】

Gu YuMian watched the barrage for a while before he realized that the increase in his audience was because of a fan who sent the footage of his last live broadcast to the Capital Star. Many of the audience said that they hated humans. But in fact, they quietly played the video in a circular way and finally touched the Takk Star Network to explore.

He was in a bit of a funk.

“Ah, I won’t talk much nonsense, Xue Tuan is hungry,” Gu YuMian scratched the chin of the snow leopard. The little ancestor was impatient when he waited for him to greet the audience. Then he went to the prepared tools. “Let’s start.”

The line of sight went black. Then, the audience switched to the view of the snow leopard.

Many people hadn’t noticed it from the God’s perspective earlier. Only then did they realize that the live broadcast location of the anchor was outdoors. It was a garden with a large space and one could see the sea and sky in the distance at dusk. There was also a swimming pool beside it. Haiyi Yueju’s duplex was the most expensive new building in Takk and only a few people recognized it and couldn’t help admiring it in their heart.

Gu YuMian set up small wooden tables and stools, a square box, an iron bar, a metal net, and a pile of black things. He neatly stacked raw materials aside and prepared a wooden sign.

Looking at this fragmentary pile, the audience couldn’t help wondering. What was the host going to do?

Gu YuMian prepared synthetic mutton, Kobe beef, rabbit and chicken offal, as well as vegetables and fish. He washed his hands and put on transparent gloves. He held a knife in one hand and cut raw materials into small pieces neatly. His long, white fingers moved flexibly and strung small pieces on wooden sticks.

“It’s a way of eating in my hometown. It’s called barbecue,” Gu YuMian said with a smile. “It’s very convenient. You can try it when you don’t have time to cook for a long time. It’s delicious, but it can’t be eaten often since it’s not good for the body.”

The audience looked at the pile of dark things and couldn’t help wondering, was this really delicious? Because Gu YuMian had only broadcasted delicious food once, and there were only a few viewers at that time, so most of the viewers were a little worried.

【Melinda: Are we going to eat the black one? Help!】

【South China Tiger Will Never Blind Date: I’m an old viewer. There’s nothing bad to say about the cooking skills of the anchor. Please feel at ease!】