Chapter 77: Give it to Him

It was a body of water that had never appeared on the Utopian map.

Vast, deep and boundless, the bright and clean moonlight was reflected on the sea, fluctuating with the tide and wind. It was not like a stream and was more shocking than a lake.

Taking a deep breath, only cool air filled their lungs.

Gu YuMian held the cubs in his arms and fell down rapidly from the night sky. The sound of the wind and his sharp heartbeat echoed in his ears.

For ordinary people on Ancient Earth who had never skydived before, with or without a parachute, this feeling was just too exciting. Gu YuMian only looked down and was shocked for a while. Then he tried to close his eyes and told the children in their ears, “Close your eyes.”

The little fox had been conscious of the emptiness for a long time. He had a peaceful expression that was about to fly away. Little Tangyuan and the little husky were also a little scared.

Fortunately, after being held by Gu YuMian, the fear and uneasiness gradually shrank to a small extent. Gu YuMian’s embrace was not spacious enough to cover all the wind and rain, but it was definitely warm and reliable.

The little snow leopard was not affected at all. In order not to appear abnormal, he managed to use his fore limbs to hug Gu YuMian’s nape.

The speed increased with the fall, then slowed down as they approached sea level. Finally, they “plopped” into the water and stirred up a bubble.

More than 800 million viewers were shocked from the beginning, and became interested at this time.

[Chance: Shit, it’s really cool!! Which amusement park can do this?]

[User 182786: Ahh, I went to Utopia three or four times, and I haven’t experienced it yet!]

[Lemon grapefruit 77: I’ve taken off the holographic device. I needed to lay down. My expression is the same as QiuQiu. I need to calm down and cultivate my health. Everything goes with one’s fate and one can be at ease.]

[Super: Making a bold guess, but I think Utopia is going to open up this map later. = u =]

Many of Utopia’s settings were based on military and medical technologies, such as the previous World Tree mirage. At this point, it was clear that the invisible protection measures had taken effect. Gu YuMian and the audience could not only experience the most real feeling, but the functions of their heart, lung and organs would not be damaged due to the speed and height, oxygen deficiency, etc., and the heart would not be overloaded.

After falling deeper into the water for about ten seconds, the little snow leopard anxiously patted Gu YuMian on the forehead with his paw pad. He realized that he needed to breathe and opened his eyes.

Strange to say, their skin could feel the touch of the sea water and the pressure from its density. His clothes were also wet and sticky on his skin, but he could breathe normally. When he opened his eyes, it didn’t hurt.

His line of sight went from dim to bright.

Little Tangyuan and the little fox had covered their eyes with their claws, and together they shrank in Gu YuMian’s arms with a little fear. At this time, they couldn’t help being curious and looked out carefully through the gaps in their paws.