Chapter 11: Shortlisted

As everyone knew, the Guo family was the only family close to humans in the galaxy. Maybe because their old ancestor was human, even if a human’s status in the interstellar era was declining, the Guo family had not discriminated against and excluded humans and would try to help a human in the best possible place.

“Of course not!” Lu Xue changed to a new fork and handed it to Er Shisi Guo, “Try it, er… It may not be so appetizing, but I think it’s delicious.”

The panda’s shape was so cute and round. He sat next to Lu Xue and his short legs couldn’t reach the ground. He took the fork with his soft claw. After a while, his round eyes were slightly enlarged——

“Delicious!” Moreover, for a few moments, he felt that the inexplicable familiarity that seemed to resonate with some kind of love and intimacy inherited from his blood.

“Really?”

“Really! Can I have some more?”

Er Shisi Guo nibbled at the fork with the posture of nibbling bamboo, and could not help but want to taste some more.

In a few minutes.

“Ah,” Er Shisi Guo patted his fluffy belly with his paw and was so satisfied that even his hometown dialect came out. “Good meal! Which chef made this? Maybe I can help him.”

Lu Xue saw that Er Shisi Guo was really approachable. Although he was the most popular superstar, he was not domineering at all, just like an ordinary friend. She said, “Oh, this is not a chef. It’s a human anchor.”

“Anchor?” Er Shisi Guo was stunned.

“Yes, he’s in Takk, surnamed Gu.”

Er, Shisi Guo seemed to only be able to repeat, “Gu?”

Lu Xue nodded, and a moment later, she also responded, “It’s… Why?”

Now there were only a few human beings and most of them lived at the bottom, scattered on various satellites.

Only a few human families had entered Capital Star. Among them, the Gu family had managed to squeeze into the Central Urban District of Capital Star running many generations of their business. The family was a very rich one. Of course, in the eyes of people in the Upper Urban District, it was nothing.

Gu YuMian was both a human and a Gu, which made the panda think more. But since he was the eldest in his family, how could he go to Takk alone? He thought about this at the same time.

After a while, Er Shisi Guo scratched his head and asked, “That… What do you think of the live broadcast of this anchor?”

After all, as an interstellar superstar, Er Shisi Guo’s schedule was very full. Recently, after the start of construction in early spring, his schedule exploded. There was no time to sleep, let alone have fun. But if he watched a live broadcast for more than ten minutes, his agent shouldn’t say anything, right?

At the end of the live broadcast, Gu YuMian did not know that he had set several records in the Takk live broadcast industry. One million-star coins, even after sharing with the platform, he would receive 400,000. He looked at the 400,000 in his account and felt that the world was no longer real.

What did he do? Move into a mansion and became rich overnight?

“Do I deserve it?” He asked, “TuanTuan, I don’t deserve it.”

Snow Leopard, “…” He looked down at the man, and a moment later he reached out his claws and pressed them on his forehead. The two of them were a matching mate-pair, who dared to object?