Chapter 53: Ribs with Sauce

According to the number of guests, hot spring villas would prepare suitable and brand-new bathrobes for all guests. The bathrobe design and fabric for adult men was very similar to the former Japanese yukata, 1 with wide sleeves sewn in a straight line, which any figure could wear. But for Gu YuMian’s figure, which was thin and straight, the yukata needed to be ‘corrected’ with a tie first.

There was not much space in the rest area. Gu YuMian didn’t avoid the children when he took off his snowsuit and changed into his yukata. After all, everyone present was a boy. But when he pulled off the zipper of his coat, the little snow leopard angrily ordered the baby panda and the little fox to turn around, and then looked up at Gu YuMian with his small face.

Gu YuMian, “?”

He still didn’t understand what the little snow leopard was angry about. Inexplicably, he unbuttoned and undressed, then put on the yukata, adjusted the overlapping part, pressed the left flap against the right flap, and fastened the belt.

Gu YuMian’s hair was a little wet, and his eyelids drooped slightly. It looked like there was a butterfly sitting on his eyelids, soft and helpless. His skin was like it had come from the delicate texture of a white glazed porcelain container. The lines from his collarbone to the waist and abdomen were straight and beautiful, and the white yukata complimented him.

While few men could look good in the white yukata, Gu YuMian pulled it off effortlessly. In the evening, under the hazy light and shadow of the dressing room, it was this clean and handsome look that easily moved the snow leopard.

The snow leopard’s face was expressionless and his ears were red.

“Mn, let’s go out.” Gu YuMian picked up the cubs one by one.

The last time Gu YuMian saw Shuo Han, Shuo Han wore the same kind of yukata but with different colors and patterns. Shuo Han’s piece was pure black, which was worthy of his aura. He recalled, inexplicably, that his pattern style and Shuo Han’s were very similar to lovers’ clothes. He was embarrassed, and soon drove out the thought.

After walking out of the dressing room to the outdoor hot spring pool, the light was again bright. The automatic privacy protection measures were activated, and the audience could also see Gu YuMian wearing the yukata.

Audience, “…”

After a few seconds of silence, Gu YuMian’s barrage was full of female fans!

[Milk Tea: Fuck me! I passed out!]

[A Lemon Pressed Begonia: WTF??? Aaaaaaaah! Turned into screaming chicken! What immortal came out! Brother I want!]

[White Pear Blossom, Lili: Kneeling to the anchor. In the past, when MianMian was wearing an ordinary white shirt, he looked very good. The yukata is just… this image can sustain all women! Ah!!!! Want to see more!]

[tgx89: Male fans are questioning their sexual orientation.]

Gu YuMian was actually a person who didn’t have much idea of his appearance. He only knew whether he was good-looking or not. He guessed that everyone liked him, so he also felt flattered they like his appearance and politely smiled, “Mn, thank you. Let’s go to the hot spring.”

Since they had gone into the hot spring yesterday, the children were very familiar with it. One by one, they stood in line to be cleaned and tested the water temperature, and then, they were held by Gu YuMian and put down. The water of the energetic hot spring unexpectedly had a kind of light blue fluorescence, not dazzling, but a very gentle and very beautiful color. 2