Chapter 80: Interstellar Female Singer

Different from the hot atmosphere on STARNet, at this time, the whole cruise ship was in the bottom of the Undersea City, but the atmosphere was very warm and quiet. Out of the whole huge cruise ship, Gu YuMian’s room was the only one with lights on. The light and shadow of the sea bottom and the tiny light spot were swaying, coming through the window.

Gu YuMian took five small plates, each with a chopstick and fish slices, and poured another half spoon of sweet and sour juice.

“Be careful of scalding. Eat slowly.” Gu YuMian touched the children’s heads.

The little fox nodded cautiously, held the spoon with his claws, and sipped carefully. Meanwhile, he helped Gu YuMian to watch little Tangyuan.

… It’s really delicious. Little TangYuan nestled comfortably against the little fox.

The fried and boiled fish slices were as delicious as they thought, crisp and soft, and ready to eat. The thick sweet and sour juice and shrimp pork filling were stuffed in them, which promoted the taste to an incredible delicious level.

Not enough at all.

Gu YuMian said to eat slowly. The other three children were not as obedient as the fox.

The little snow leopard had finished whining and was licking his paws slowly. Little husky bit the edge of the plate directly. He raised his head and gulped the whole fish fillet. The little dolphin swallowed one piece at a time and ate three pieces, which was extremely inconsistent with her lovely appearance, and then rubbed Gu YuMian to make a soft and sweet stomach’s rumbling sound.

[User 1ex: Really good to eat, awsl.]

[With you for thousands and thousands of years: If happiness has a taste, it’s this taste. It’s crispy, fragrant, sour, sweet. The taste is really amazing = 333 =]

[Spray: Just at a glance, the audience is nearly 1.2 billion? Starry Sky’s record! Cattle lot!]

Yes, at this moment, the total number of visitors was more than 1.14 billion.

It was only a few minutes before the final night drew to a close. During the time when the children were eating, Gu YuMian was preparing something for sleeping——

He took out the baby snow leopard’s exclusive pillow and put it on the bed after a little blowing and fluffing up. Then helped little Er Ha and little Tangyuan warm up the milk they needed to drink before sleeping. He opened the books that the little fox was used to reading before going to bed and lit up the dim night light.

The deck of the old cruise ship was made of wood, the ceiling was shorter than the general house, and the whole space was full of an old but warm scent. Under the arrangement of Gu YuMian, it gradually had a unique feel of home.

“… By the way, did TuanTuan’s claws slip before?”

Gu YuMian took out another small, claw like thing and gently put it on the left front paw for the little snow leopard.

The little snow leopard just finished polishing his nails and Gu YuMian saw that he was slipping when he walked. Gu YuMian took out the one he had prepared. There was no sense of bondage after wearing it. The fluff was warm and suitable.