Chapter 73: Can't Guess TuanTuan's Thoughts

As night fell, stars began to shine. There were several oil lamps on the boat. They swayed with the waves of water. The evening wind on the riverside blew gently. Not bright, but very pleasant… Although, now no one was distracted to appreciate the poetic beauty of the environment.

The four children and the audience were all staring at the pot. The little fox pushed the white porcelain plate over with the tip of his nose. Gu YuMian touched his head and gave him a scoop of seafood fried rice, saying softly, “I’ve been boiling this soup for a long time. Now it’s very strong and not suitable for drinking, but it’s very suitable for the fried rice.”

The flavor of the western style seafood fried rice was in this thick soup. A pot of hot seafood soup simmered above the stove. By the time it finished boiling, there was only a little milk, white and fresh.

During the afternoon, some of the audience didn’t fall asleep. They watched Gu YuMian cook the soup slowly. When he put the minced onion, ginger, garlic and shrimp into the pot, he quickly left the pot to stir fry and collect the juice, then stirred it.

In the middle of the trip, the little husky tried to lick the spoon several times, showing his teeth, and was stopped by Gu YuMian.

At this time, the taste of the thick soup has been fully soaked into the round rice grains and side dishes. The golden and loose rice grains added a little extra soft feeling and delicious, while the fried shrimp, crab leg meat and chicken breast meat were covered with a layer of bright oil, and the fragrant and hot bowl was filled to the brim.

The baby panda and the audience had already had a good time watching.

The whole bullet screen was full of “aaaaah!”, “want to eat” and “MianMian, if you don’t eat, I’m going to eat the table”.

In the short time of Gu YuMian holding the spoon and putting the rice into four bowls, the number of spectators had increased by millions again. It seemed that it was going straight to 500 million.

Gu YuMian sat the several cubs in his arms and fed them one spoonful each with a spoon, “It’s still hot, slow down – by the way, if it’s a bit heavy, I’ll make some fruit tea.”

The snow leopard took the first bite lazily. After a while, he became normal and the chewing speed gradually increased. While eating, the little fox looked serious and thought about it. The little husky had eaten half of the bowl with his mouth wide open. The baby panda was totally shocked by the taste, holding up his paw in Gu YuMian’s arms and kicking his short legs.

Because it was really delicious.

The mellow beauty of the seafood thick soup and the cooked fragrance of the fried rice were smoothly mixed together.

First, they tasted the taste of the boiling hot seafood soup, which seemed to freshen their tongue. Then, they tasted the golden and delicate rice. The fried shrimp and crab meat tasted very tender. Finally, they ended up with the taste of crisp bamboo shoots.

It was just a spoonful of seafood fried rice, which contained all kinds of flavors. Not to mention the taste, the rice was loose and fragrant with the mellow seafood soup. It tasted more soft, glutinous and delicious than ordinary fried rice. It was accompanied by the chewy shrimp and chicken breast——

The baby panda was holding his spoon with his claw, whimpering and stuttering constantly, and clapping his belly with his other claw to make a satisfying whining sound. In the blink of an eye, the little snow leopard had finished a bowl. Pressing Gu YuMian’s wrist, he urged him to have another bowl.