Chapter 68: Berry Festival

At the center of Full Moon Lake, the little fairy woke up and saw the horrible “devil” as soon as he opened his eyes — the elusive behavior pattern, which resembled the ferocious contemptuous eyes of wolves, the wide-open mouth and sharp teeth. Wasn’t that the devil?

The little fairy was shaken, but soon he saw a man next to the devil.

“Er’er. Apologize to him.” Gu YuMian was hugging the husky’s neck and caressing his head. “He said he didn’t mean it, he just wanted to say hello. I’m sorry he scared you. Are you okay?”

The little husky listened to Gu YuMian. Although he didn’t think he was wrong, he also wagged his tail and nodded positively. He then turned to look at the little fairy, reached out his claws and clapped him sheepishly, “Woo woo, woo woo.” I’m sorry.

The little fairy didn’t answer. He looked at Gu YuMian on the left and couldn’t help but be fascinated.

Was this a human?

He had never seen a human being. If he wanted to describe him in his own barren metaphor, his eyes were as bright and gentle as the stars bestowed by the gods, his lips were as full and beautiful as the fruits written in the poems, and his skin was as delicate and white as the moonlight.

The little snow leopard sat on Gu YuMian’s shoulder and looked down at the little fairy’s fascinated expression with cold eyes. Then he took back his sight lightly and looked at the little husky. There was a light in his grey-blue eyes, and then it disappeared.

The little fairy watched with interest for a while, then turned to look at the little husky on the right. Suddenly, he felt, that under the human filter, this “devil” was not so terrible, even a little inexplicably cute and honest——

Until the next second, when he, once again, was in the mouth of the little husky.

“…”

The baby panda covered his mouth with his claws and his round belly shook. He was trying hard not to laugh out loud.  But the little fox was stunned, then immediately worried, looked at them disapprovingly.

Five minutes later, before officially starting the day’s journey, Gu YuMian received a ticket.

——In the case of ‘maliciously intimidating the staff and causing mental loss’, a fine of 1,000-star coins was imposed.

Originally, the little fairy was to be the tour guide. Now, the little fairy was covered in spit and had fainted. There were no other little fairies who were willing to come, and he could only rely on himself.

“Er’er,” Gu YuMian rubbed his little husky’s ears and was patient. “How can you bite others?”

Little husky was wronged, “Awo! Aw, aw, awu!”

He really didn’t want to bite, he was not stupid… Not that stupid. The little husky looked at the snow leopard with a strange daze. He felt it was strange. It seemed that someone had ordered him to do it in his brain.

The snow leopard yawned lazily, with an ironic look on his face.

Gu YuMian looked at the little husky helplessly, and thought to himself, I’ll watch you closer.