Chapter 18: Panda Cub

He didn’t expect it to be a panda cub.

The cub looked at Gu YuMian with round eyes that were extremely bright. When he was picked up by Gu YuMian, his little head arched into his arms consciously. He was very close to him. Gu YuMian’s heart melted. He carefully helped him take down the lower half of the eggshell and let the cub sleep in his arms.

Snow Leopard: “…”

The little snow leopard’s eyes, as it sat on Gu YuMian’s shoulder, looked a little darker.

Round head, fat, stupid at first sight. How could this stupid thing be better than him? It was worthy of Gu YuMian? The little snow leopard first jumped off Gu YuMian’s shoulder, paced on the table in front of Gu YuMian, stretched his elegant and smooth body shape, and tried to attract his attention.

At this time, Gu YuMian had no idea. He was taking a soft towel to help the panda wipe away some mucus from his fur.

The little snow leopard held back his anger and placed his paw in the palm of the human’s hand, which meant that Gu YuMian would be lucky enough to get the right to kiss his paw pad. Gu YuMian did kiss him, but soon his attention was drawn back to the baby in his arms.

Little snow leopard: “…” I can’t stand it.

He squeezed into Gu YuMian’s arms, reached out and pushed the new fool hard to push it out.

The panda cub gawked at the snow leopard, squeezed over to make room for it, and the two front claws still held Gu YuMian’s left hand tightly. The little snow leopard squinted his eyes and revealed his sharp claws. A campus bullying was on the verge of happening.

Fortunately, Gu YuMian soon stopped him before it started.

“TuanTuan, don’t bully your brother.” Gu YuMian couldn’t hold the two cubs. He just sat on the ground and rubbed the head of the snow leopard. “You’re now a brother, aren’t you?”

Gu YuMian had no teacher to learn the skills of kindergarten teachers at this time, and both sides were in harmony. Holding the paw of the panda cub, he waved to the leopard, “Baby, this is your brother TuanTuan. Say hello to him. Before we find your mama, you have to get along with your brother.”

Gu YuMian had already confirmed his gender at the time of hair brushing. The panda cub had a strong understanding ability. After Gu YuMian released his hand, he also slowly waved his paws to the snow leopard. Gu YuMian couldn’t help laughing and felt his head.

“I want TuanTuan to get along with his brother,” Gu YuMian said, rubbing the paws of the snow leopard. “Okay?”

The little snow leopard had calmed down a lot when he just heard ‘find mama.’

He glanced down at the panda cub. His parents died early. This man belonged to him and he had to accompany him all his life. Could this fool do it? He calmed down for a moment and shook his paws at the cub. The extremely sharp claws were taken back, and the gray-blue eyes, which were gloomy and cold, looked more like provocation and threat than a greeting.

Panda Cub: “…”

He couldn’t help shrinking a little bit more into Gu YuMian’s arms.