Chapter 88: Are you having an affair?

‘Bon Voyage! Ancient earth?’, just a few minutes after the start of the broadcast, the first hot spot came — one of the guests turned out to be Gu YuMian!

The development after this was extremely expected. From public suspension devices to schools and companies, many young people were discussing the variety show.

“That anchor is a human,” said Dan Lin, looking at her purple fingernails and mumbling to her open optical computer. “How can so many people pursue an inferior human? And the leopard is an albino…”

Since her friends liked Gu YuMian very much, in order to have a good interpersonal relationship she pretended to like them and Dan Lin went to the award ceremony yesterday. She remembered that she saw the albino cub at that time. She wanted to touch it. She didn’t expect that anchor was so mean! What happened after that?

It was only yesterday, but the memory was blurred. It was strange to remember the feeling of fear and shame.

“Forget it.” Dan Lin sighed.

This variety show was still to be seen. After all, she had created a “likes Gu YuMian” setting for herself to show that she did not discriminate against human beings and albino species at all. That’s why she went to the awards yesterday. If at that time the people around chatted about the variety show, but she couldn’t catch up, her mask would be seen through.

Dan Lin’s vanity was very strong, the pursuit and love of the people around her were the necessities of her life. However, the variety show couldn’t be opened, and the system prompted her ‘no access rights.’ Dan Lin thought it was a little strange. It was the same after changing several channels. She was a little fidgety and just closed the page.

She needed to go to lunch with a group of friends at Elbet Restaurant.

Dan Lin was a VIP member in this restaurant. Although the boss was the inferior human, she couldn’t deny that the food was delicious. Today, she met six or seven girls at the door of the restaurant, but when she went to go in, she met something unexpected.

There should have been a little robot as soon as they entered the door, but after scanning their fingerprints, the little robot did not show the menu, but showed ‘feedback information.’

A few minutes later, it was the regional head of the restaurant who came out to see them in person.

“I’m sorry, Miss Lin. Our restaurant will take back your VIP qualification from today, and will not accept you to eat in our restaurant for the next three hundred years.”

Several girls originally gathered around Dan Lin in the middle and chatted happily. At this time, they were all shocked, “Three hundred years? Withdraw VIP membership? Is there something wrong, LinLin? “

“Yes LinLin is still a big fan of your boss. If there is anything wrong, can you reconcile it? The food is so good.”

Dan Lin’s heart was also cluttered, inexplicably had a bad feeling, “Why?”

The person in charge said, “If you want the rights back, please apologize to Mr. Gu’s children.”

Dan Lin, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

Person in charge, “Do you need to be reminded?”

A few girls also listened in, confused, “Is there a misunderstanding?”