Chapter 35: Korean BBQ

As soon as the broadcast began, a large number of barrages arrived. Since the live broadcast at noon only lasted for one hour, many people were still in the mood, and they began to crouch for the broadcast by 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.

[Yesterday and the Clear Sky: Today’s kung pao chicken and crystal shrimp dumplings really surprised me at a glance. I tasted a little bit, and strongly ask you to do it again later!]

[There’s a Family in the Mine: I’m so happy to watch it twice a day!!! If only Mian Mian could broadcast twice a day every day.]

This time, as usual, they were watching from the baby panda’s perspective and Gu YuMian set up privacy protection settings.

Gu YuMian looked at the rapidly rising number of people and many bullet screens and was very grateful. His lips were curved, “I went out this afternoon. I came back late. In order not to starve the children, we can cook something tonight and eat it soon. This is called Korean barbecue. In addition, we will make a dessert for TuanTuan and YuanYuan.”

Gu YuMian had just fed YuanYuan some milk. At this time, the chubby baby panda was lying on Gu YuMian’s knee, touching his snow-white belly, licking the milk stains on the corner of his mouth from time to time, and making a satisfied grunt.

The little snow leopard pushed the head of little Tangyuan away and lazily raised his chin before helping Gu YuMian push the container of food materials. In his eyes, this showed he was the head of the family.

Gu YuMian rubbed the heads of two children one by one, and his heart melted.

“Let’s not talk. Let’s start.” Gu YuMian moved the barbecue plates, portable oven and small table to the sunroom so that they could sit on the wood floor with soft cushions.

The audience could see that there were many kinds of raw materials on the ground:

There were fat and thin synthetic pork belly, synthetic Kobe beef, a small bowl of shrimp, vegetable mushroom, Flammulina mushroom, onion, ginger, garlic, and cucumber, as well as a plate of bread slices and a pile of white, soft-looking glutinous things.

At first glance, it was a beautiful sight.

[South China Tiger will Never Blind Date: Eh, was this barbecue what you made in Takk before?? After that time, I eat it all the time, but I never really liked it. I’m looking forward to it!]

[Vivian: What, it was done on Takk before? I’m jealous. I can’t find videos of the anchor before he came to Capital Star.]

“Barbecue and Korean barbecue are different in taste and procedure,” Gu YuMian nodded. “But they are a bit similar. They are very convenient. You can try them at home.”

The little snow leopard pushed a small bamboo basket over with his claws. There was fresh lettuce in the basket. He sat proudly in place, with his head up waiting for his human’s praise.

The baby panda sucked his pacifier and looked at the basket curiously.

Gu YuMian rubbed his head and bent his eyes, “TuanTuan is great.”

The little snow leopard’s long tail moved, squinting his eyes lazily, showing a somewhat satisfied look.

The baby panda, “Chitter.”

Gu YuMian filled a bowl of water and he also kissed his head, “YuanYuan is also great, and he has been very good at home.”

The little snow leopard’s face gradually darkened, “…”

Audience from baby panda’s perspective: “!!!”

[Lin Shen Sees Deer: Fuck, Mian Mian praise me, kiss my forehead, I’m dead!!!]