Chapter 110: Extra 7: Shuo Han takes care of the baby

An hour later, at 10 p.m., the revelry of the wedding party was still going on, and nothing would happen until the early morning. The drunken guests didn’t notice that the main character of the party had quietly left early. Of course, even if someone noticed it, they would only think it was okay since they were the newly married emperor and empress.

After all, the spring night was worth a fortune.

As for the actual situation——

“Let them develop antidotes, now, immediately.” Shuo Han hung up the communication and put down the light screen.

Thanks to the reagent, the man who was supposed to be worth a fortune with Shuo Han disappeared.

Even the attendants were drinking to watch the fireworks revelry. The huge palace corridor was empty. The night lights cast the lonely shadow of Shuo Han on the ground… That’s not accurate.

He was carrying the little boy in pyjamas.

The boy’s calves were dangling in midair, and Shuo Han had to support them to prevent him from falling. If the difficulty of controlling the particle gun was very high, the difficulty of this action to Shuo Han was about 1000 points. He didn’t know what to do at all.

“Uncle, what was that shiny thing just now?” Little Gu YuMian was a little excited to draw out a rectangle with his finger.

It was clear that Shuo Han’s eyes in the presence of strangers was enough to frighten most children to have nightmares. The little boy was not afraid of him, but also very close to him. Shuo Han had promised to send him home, and he really believed him happily.

Shuo Han, “Light screen.”

The little boy was at a loss

Shuo Han, “Virtual intelligent light screen, an operable screen built by an optical computer simulation projection.”

The little boy was still confused

Shuo Han, “……”

He rationally changed the subject, “At ten o’clock in the evening, you are going to sleep.”

Shuo Han was really not good at dealing with children, especially a child that meant so much to him. Although Shuo Han had a little experience in parenting by taking care of YuanYuan, QiuQiu  and Er’er, how could that compare with this?

He would put the little guy to sleep first. The Academy of Sciences would solve the problem, right?

They turned the corridor and entered their room. There was no one else. It was specially decorated because of the marriage. Shuo Han silently brushed the rose petals off the bed and clumsily took out a blanket for the little boy.

Little Gu YuMian calmed down, obediently got into the quilt and pulled it up to his chin.

Shuo Han looked at him.

The little boy looked back at Shuo Han.

Ten seconds later.

Shuo Han, “… Is there anything wrong? “

The little boy blinked his round eyes.

Shuo Han felt that he saw helplessness and tolerance in the child’s light brown clean eyes, as if he was saying, ‘You as an adult don’t even understand these things.’

“Uncle,” the little boy reached out and touched Shuo Han’s forehead, and reminded him, “You haven’t told the bedtime story yet. I haven’t drunk hot milk, and I haven’t been given the doll. How can I sleep like this?”