84°

Just because this Prom just HAD to be divided into three chapters now😪 Enjoy loves, more updates will be coming today❤️❤️

~GIWA~

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

I jolted awake the next morning, alarmed and scared out of my mind as Prissy's brain shattering scream slammed into me.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed, jumping right out of bed and rushing over to her bed side adrenaline pumping in my bloodstreams.

"Prissy, what! What is it!" I shouted.

However, I calmed instantly when I saw her. Not just her, but also Chika and her friends, gathering in a circle, on Prissy's bed and looking excitedly, wide-eyed, into their phones.

"I told you you were going to wake Giwa up with all that noise," an unbothered Shade was typing away at her phone, sitting there on her own bed.

"What's going on?" I had to ask these girls.

Prissy and the girls announced the news to me.

"TRIPLE-J IS COMING TO OUR PROM!!!!!"

My eyes grew wide as saucers and my mouth dropped.

Impossible.

But apparently, that was the news that the ENTIRE set was on about the whole day. It flew around on Whatsapp statuses, IG stories and so on. Dozens of classmates kept tweeting and retweeting, commenting and showing appreciation on their posts, sharing and sharing and sharing everything that had to do with the Triple-J, showing up for our prom.

I didn't believe it, till I did. Prissy kept showing me their tweet about it, this morning. And how Shade's handle was mentioned in it.

"It wasn't that hard getting them to come," Shade told us. "Those boys are my babies."

We laughed.

I spent the entire day with my girls. Together, me, Shade, and Krisdana, we all visited Mum and Nini at their guest house, but mum bluntly refused for us to stay with them.

"Go. Go. Hang out with your classmates. You're going to be seeing me till I turn grey, don't be here with me." Mum kept telling us as she shusshed us, and indirectly sent us away from her room.

She told us that Lola promised to be there to help us with our grad preparation tommorrow, and Lord knows, I was more than ecstatic to have her over.

Atleast, mum allowed us to take Nini with us for a while, and we all went out in Shade's limo, and had brunch together... However, Nini preferred to stay with those friends of hers' afterwards... Jasmine and Melody, and we respected that.

Time flew with a shocking speed and each second of the day was worthwhile. Worth it.. I honestly wished the day was longer for us all. Each hour that passed brought us closer to prom.. it was something to look forward to.. but then thinking about how much closer it was to graduation, and then having to part ways with everyone.... I wasn't sure I was ready yet.

We made the most of the day. We went shopping. Shade sponsored. We visited places we hadn't been to, we went for sight seeing, we took pictures, went shopping again. Went live, went shopping again.... We did a lot of shopping that day.