85C°

Song for this chapter is "I'll always remember you" from the Hannah Montana Soundtrack (media above)

(Double update, guys. This is the second of the two, don't skip anyone ❤️)

~PRISSY~

Yure and I walked down together, heading to the main prom hall and I froze, we froze, at what we saw.

"I think we found your prom date, Prissy," Yure nudged me.

There he was. The fool. I was automatically slapped in the face when I saw who he was with.

A twin.

The twin.

I wasn't sure which one. I couldn't see which one. Was it Ebere or her twin, Ebube? I had not a clue. A suit jacket, Nana's own, I suppose, was hung over the girl's shoulder as the both of them, Nana and the twin, cuddled up in each other's arms, seemingly in a very soft, deep conversation... Looking at each other like they could see literal stars in their eyes.

I felt even more betrayed when I saw Kelechi and Chido, who were earlier being so nice to me, talking to the duo, welcoming and accepting them.

Did they plan this? Did they?

"Which twin is that? Ebere or Ebube? One of them was supposed to be my prom date." Yure said.

That's when I realised...

I didn't know. I didn't know which twin was cuddling with Nana.

I could only tell the twins when I came up to them upclose. And my God, I cringed when I visioned myself walking to their table to confirm. I had already been embarrassed enough tonight.

Was it Ebere? Was it Ebube?

My head snapped to the table they had earlier brought me to when we came into the hall.

Soma was there. Ziba was there.

Ebere was missing....

"Prissy." I felt Yure's hands on mine, gently squeezing in his'.

"Forget him." He told me.

It was easy to. Nana was absolutely no one to me, but the fact that he had to ditch me in this way, was very disrespectful. I found myself cancelling amd crossing off every respect I ever had for him. And Kelechi. And Chido. And DEFINATELY the twins!

Yure and I quickly found a seat, a table for two, on section of the hall. It was dinner time and unfortunately for us, we just happened to storm into a bunch of classmates, girls', who were full of complaints and dissatisfaction, revolving around the night.

"Na wa for that guy oo!" One of the girls on a table for six,that was crowded with only girls, was complaining.

Winnie, their head spokesperson apparently, too over immediately.

"How can he bring an Ss2 girl to our prom!? What the fuck is that one, abeg!" She was so angry, livid even, looking like she wanted to pounce on someone and tear them to pieces.