50

Madelyn's POV*

When Ashton came back with my medicine last night Calum made me take it before I was allowed to sleep. It was only about 6:30 but I was exhausted nonetheless.

Calum woke me up at about 12 so I could take it again and the two of us stayed up for a while before he got tired and went to sleep. He had to get up early in the morning so I kind of forced him to go to sleep because he looked tired.

My mouth was barely numb anymore, just a couple spots on my cheeks that felt really weird but it would probably go away by the morning. I was in a lot of pain but Calum gave me some Tylenol which helped a little bit, but it still hurt. I guess I for some reason had to lay in a specific way which wasn't that comfortable, at least for me. Calum seemed to be having a blast since he could lay on my chest, which he'd never admit it but he loves it.

At about 3 I was able to finally fall back asleep, but unfortunately I'd have to get up in 3 hours to take my medicine again. My sleeping schedule was going to be absolutely destroyed my the end of this week. And I'd have to go back to school soon, which is an extremely awful way of spending your spring break. But luckily after this week we only had about a month or so left until summer.

"It's time to take your medicine sweetheart." Calum said sleepily and moved my hair out of my face.

"Okay." I mumbled and winced in pain.

"I'll bring it to you, do you want some more Tylenol?" He asked and I felt him get up from the couch.

"Yes please." I said and kept my eyes closed so I wouldn't wake up too much and not be able to fall back asleep.

"I have to get ready to go to the studio in a bit but Sierra's on her way here now. Make sure you rest and ice your face, and don't forget to take your medicine in a couple hours." He said and handed me a glass of water and the right amount of pills that I was supposed to take.

"Okay." I said sleepily and let out a yawn that hurt my mouth because I couldn't really open it that much.

"I'll be back down in a little bit, try and get some sleep." He said and placed a kiss on my forehead before heading upstairs.

As I tried to fall back asleep I heard two showers going and a bunch of ruckus from upstairs. These boys really didn't know how to be quiet did they? Then right as the two showers shut off, less than a minute later they started up again. And that meant that one of the boys that wasn't Calum was using my shower, and they knew I hated when they used my shower because they left my bathroom a mess.

I heard the front door open quietly, which meant Sierra was here. I'd say hello to her but honestly I didn't have the energy to even move. I felt her lay down on the couch with her feet next to me. Luckily we had an L shaped couch so there was tons of room. I was on the L sort of portion while her feet were laying next to me and her head was on the other end of the couch.

"Can you make sure she eats and puts some ice on her cheeks, oh and make sure she takes her medicine at 12 if I'm not back yet." I heard Calum say to Sierra as he came down the stairs.

"Yea when she's awake I'll make sure she eats and ices. How long do you think you boys will be gone?" She asked and I heard her give Luke a kiss, well I'm assuming it's Luke because if not then there might be some problems.

"I don't know, maybe a few hours. I'll try and be home as soon as I can though." He said and sat down next to me, probably waiting for the other boys to get downstairs.

"Don't rush, we'll be alright here. Focus on recording." She said.

"I just told her I'd take care of her and now I have to leave for who knows how long." He said and gripped my hand.