32

"What are you gonna wear?" KayKay asked after we had all done our hair and makeup.

"I'm just gonna wear this because honestly I don't even care anymore." I said and held up a simple tight black dress with black heels.

"Come on its fun to dress up." Crystal said and bumped my hip with hers.

"It's fun every once and a while, not every weekend. Especially when you have to do it two days in a row." I said and started changing.

"Yea I guess that makes sense." She said. Crystal was the type of girl that loved dressing up and took any opportunity to. She didn't dress up when she didn't need to like for school or something, but in situations like these she would go all out which I never understood. I guess I never really cared too much about dressing up to the maximum.

"I need alcohol." I said with a sigh after I put my heels on and got ready to head downstairs.

"Hey, oh woah." Calum said once I turned the corner into the kitchen while he was walking out.

"Hey handsome." I said with a smile since no one else was around. Before I was in a shitty mood because one, I had gotten my period this morning and I was always in a shitty mood when I get my period. And two because I was not in the mood to party or anything at all for the next week. I just wanted to be in my bed with sweatpants on and loads of snacks.

"Hey gorgeous." He said and leaned down to place a kiss on my cheek which got extremely warm.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked and went over to the counter to pour myself a drink.

"I was just getting some water." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"Calum someone could see." I said quietly.

"Everyone's upstairs were fine." He said and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Can you explain to me how you're always so warm?" I asked before downing a shot and pouring another one.

"I wish I had an answer for you. Are you planning on getting blackout drunk tonight?" He asked while raising an eyebrow at me since I had already just taken like three shots.

"I'm in a shitty mood and I'm trying to not be in a shitty mood." I said and went over to the cooler to get a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade.

"What's got you in a bad mood?" He asked and placed his hands on the counter and looked at me.

"Well first of all I got my period this morning so that's part of the problem. Second of all I don't want to be at this party in the first place. I just want to be in my bed eating ice cream and watching tv with you next to me. Is that too much to ask?" I asked and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Apparently." He said which made me give him a dirty look.

"Wrong answer." I said.

"How many shots have you had?" Michael asked with a bit of a disappointed look because usually I like to have shots first before I drink anything else.

"Just three." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

"Well no more until people start coming." He said and picked up a beer from the cooler.

"It's my house I can drink as much as I want." I said and took a sip from my drink.

"It's my party, I'm in charge of everything." He said.

"Should I take my beer pong table then? Since it's your party and that's technically mine. And how about next time you buy your own snacks and your own shit, if it's your party." I said and walked out of the kitchen.