22

"Are you almost ready?" Calum asked and peaked his head through my door.

"Yea why?" I asked as I finished putting my math and psychology stuff in my bag. The worst part about having those classes every other day was that I kept having to switch out my stuff.

"I'm driving you to school from now on." He said with a small smile.

"Is that so?" I asked with a laugh and zipped my bag.

"Yes it is. I'm just looking out for the environment Madelyn." He said which made me laugh even more.

"Well I guess I can't argue with that. Why am I not aloud to drive though, seems a bit unfair." I said and brought my bag over my shoulders.

"You can drive if you want. But today I'm driving." He said.

"Okay fine." I said and walked towards the door but he didn't seem to want to let me out.

"What?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows. He had this weird look on his face that was honestly concerning me a little.

"Oh nothing." He said and opened the door wider so I could walk out of my room.

  After we ate a quick breakfast the two of us got in his car and headed to class. Calum was acting like an idiot for some reason He was being extremely goofy and weird today and I have no idea why. I wasn't complaining because it was funny as hell but it was also a bit out of the ordinary for him.

  A little bit after math class started I felt Calum tap my shoulder from behind me. For some reason he's also moved from behind Sierra to behind me. I didn't mind but I thought it was a little strange. After he poked my shoulder I saw his hand next to my face and he was holding a folded piece of paper. I gave him a weird look but took the paper anyway and unfolded it.

"Do you have a pencil, I forgot mine?" It read which made me chuckle a bit.

"You know you could've just asked me right?" I asked with a laugh.

"I wouldn't want to distract the class. Come on Madelyn have some decency." He said which made us both laugh a bit. I bent down and reached into the pocket of my bag and got a pencil and handed it to him.

"Thank you." He said with a smile. I also tossed the note he handed me in my bag too. I don't know why but I just felt the need to keep it.

"Do you want to go to the library after your second class?" Calum asked as he walked with me and Sierra to our class, even though his class was no where near where we were going.

"Yea sure." I said and smiled up at him.

"I'll be waiting for you after class." He said and ran off to go to his class. I don't know where he was meeting me but I guess I'll find out.

"So." Sierra said and cleared her throat.

"Don't even go down that road again." I said and put my hand up.

"I'm just trying to make conversation." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"You can do that by talking about your love life and not mine." I said.

"So is that your way of telling me you have a love life?" She asked and I just rolled my eyes and hit her shoulder.

"No. Talk about Luke or something, how are you two?" I asked.

"He asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday." She said with a smile.

"Shut up really?" I said in shock.