5

"Mads can you do my eyeliner I can't do it." Sierra said after trying like 50 times to do her eyeliner.

"Yea let me see." I said and took the eyeliner pen thing from her and tilted her head up to look at me.

The four of us were all getting ready for the party in my room. We had already set up the downstairs and done our part earlier. We finished the beer pong table yesterday and went shopping the other day. I also made the boys let me set up all the alcohol in the kitchen because they were just going to put it whichever way they wanted, but I put it in a very specific way.

So we decided to get ready while the boys got ready and then started bringing all their stuff and whatever into my room so it wouldn't get touched.

"There you go." I said and handed Sierra her eyeliner back.

"Thank you." She said and gave me a grateful smile.

"Alright ladies, blue or green?" KayKay asked and held up a blue dress and a green dress.

"Green." We all said in unison and she nodded her head and set the blue one down on my bed.

"What are you guys wearing?" She asked and she threw her dress on.

"I think I'm wearing a black skirt and like a see through top with a black bra." Sierra said as she finished the rest of her makeup.

"That's cute." I said and headed over to my closet to find something to wear.

"I'm not sure what to wear." I said after scrolling through my dresses and skirts.

"Wear this, you look good in pink." Crystal said and picked out a pink satin dress that was kind of tight and had spaghetti straps, and showed just enough cleavage for it to be alright.

"I didn't even know I had this to be honest." I said after looking at it and deciding I'd wear it.

"I think I'm gonna wear my black dress." Crystal said and showed us her dress that she brought.

"That ones my favorite on you." KayKay said.

"Thank you." Crystal said and we all put our dresses on and fixed our hair and makeup before picking out our shoes. I decided to wear my nude heels because I feel like black didn't look right, and because I've never worn them so today would be a day of trying new things. I had also curled my hair and put on eyeliner, mascara, some lipgloss and a little bit of concealer in some places.

"Ladies I think it's safe to say that we look pretty amazing." Sierra said as we all looked in my big mirror.

"You know what that means?" I asked.

"Pictures." We all said at the same time and took out our phones so we could take a bunch of random pictures all over my room. Some were selfies, some were in the mirror, and some were of us on my balcony that looked out over my backyard.

"Are you guys almost done?" I heard Luke yell from the other side of the door.

"Yea you boys can come in whenever you want." I said and the four of us started cleaning up my room a bit so they'd be able to put their stuff in my room.

"Alright." He said and opened the door revealing the four of them holding a bunch of random stuff.

I saw Luke and Sierra staring at each other, which made me and Crystal give each other a knowing look before she started looking at Michael. I saw Michael looking at Crystal with such an adoring look it was hard to be mad at the fact that it was my brother and my best friend staring at each other. Then of course KayKay and Ashton exchanged their own little cute couple thing which I ignored because it would make me emotional.