34

"Maddy hurry up!" Michael yelled from downstairs.

  Everyone has been rushing me to get ready for the past 5 minutes because I didn't start getting ready till about an hour ago. It's not my fault though, because the boys made me help clean the house. The other girls didn't have to, but of course I did for whatever reason. Which is why I was running later than everyone else. Also because I couldn't decide on what to wear so that took up a lot of my time.

  I had curled my hair and wore something extremely simple because I was desperate at this point. I just put on black skinny jeans and tucked in a black tank top with spaghetti straps. I also threw on a black leather jacket and my black heeled ankle boots.

"I swear you guys are the biggest pain in my ass." I said as I walked downstairs.

"Well you look great." Sierra said.

"Yea I know." I said which made them laugh.

"Okay let's go or else we'll be late." Ashton said and rushed us out of the house.

"We aren't going to be late." I said as we all piled into the car.

"You need to anticipate that there will be traffic." Ashton said and pulled out of the driveway.

"You're such a boomer." I said and kicked the back of his seat.

"Excuse me I am a millennial, unlike you." He said.

"I am proud to have been born in the year I was born in. Don't try and shame me for it." I said and leaned back in my seat.

  The rest of the drive there consisted of the boys being extremely loud and weird. They were singing random made up songs about a random place we'd drive by with an extremely high pitched voice. I don't think I've ever seen them act this weird before, and they usually acted pretty weird on the regular.

"So how are you and Calum?" Sierra asked as we walked into the club. We were a far enough distance behind everyone so no one would be able to hear if we were quiet.

"We're good. We're going out tonight so if anyone asks where we are just say you don't know." I said.

"Ooh where are you going?" She asked and wiggled her eyebrows.

"We're just going out for dinner." I said and sat down at the table we usually sat at.

"Well I hope you have fun. And you better tell me what happens tomorrow." She said.

"I will." I said and shut up because Crystal and KayKay were walking over with drinks.

"Your drinks ladies." KayKay said and put our drinks down in front of us.

"You can have mine, I don't really feel like drinking." I said and pushed it towards the middle.

"Really? That's not really like you." Crystal said, which was kind of true. But since I've been getting close to Calum I'd rather be hanging out with him than partying and getting wasted.

"We party too much. I don't want to go into liver failure at 30 years old." I said with a chuckle.

"Well I say bring on the early liver failure." She said and raised her glass before taking a sip.

  When the boys finished their performance the whole place was amazed. I was always amazed by them. They sounded incredible every time they performed. They played their instruments flawlessly and sang every note perfectly. Calum had always blown my mind. He looked incredibly hot while he played his bass and while he sang the lyrics.