35

"Guess what?" Sierra said as she ran over to her seat next to me and Calum in math class.

"What?" We both asked and turned so we were facing her.

"Luke told me he loves me this morning." She said excitedly.

"Well I hope you said it back or else I'll kick your ass for being so excited about it." I said.

"Of course I did, do you think I'm an idiot or something?" She said rhetorically.

"I'm just making sure I have the story straight." I said and was interrupted by our teacher coming in.

About 20 minutes into the lesson I saw a piece of paper being dropped on my desk. I already knew it was one of Calum's notes that he seems to be giving me every day. When I opened the note it said 'Your butt looks really good in those jeans.' I couldn't help but chuckle a bit and throw it in my bag with the rest of the notes I had from him. I ripped out my own piece of paper and writing a note back to him.

'Try not to think about it too much;)' It said and I turned around and put it on his desk. I heard him chuckle a little behind me. Eventually I ended up turning my attention back to the teacher who was going over a new lesson.

"I will see you after class." Calum said as we walked out of our math class.

"Try not to stare at my ass as I walk away." I said with a smirk.

"Trust me I definitely will be." He said and reciprocated my smirk.

"Well that's your own fault." I said and pushed his shoulder before walking away with Sierra and off to my next class. I knew he was staring at me because I could feel his eyes on me. I also turned around and saw him standing in his same spot with a smirk and his eyes glued to me, or should I say my ass.

"I love you two." Sierra said with a laugh.

"Why's that?" I asked and laughed at her.

"You're just so cute together. And you can tell that you were best friends before you established your feelings for each other by the way you talk to each other. You can just tell that you aren't afraid to be honest with each other even if you might sound weird or crazy or whatever. That's the best relationship to have." She said which made me smile.

"He is my best friend, and I'm not afraid to say what's on my mind because he's never judged me or ever made me feel like he was judging me. And I don't judge him which is why he tells me everything." I said as we walked towards our classroom.

"The relationships that start out as being best friends are always the best ones the have. I'm seriously rooting for you guys and I have the best feeling that it'll work out." She said as we stopped in front of my classroom.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at her and headed into class.

"Hello beautiful." Calum said softly as I walked out of my classroom, which scared me half to death.

"You need to stop doing that." I said and slapped his chest as he laughed.

"You look so cute though." He said as we turned to walk towards the library.

"Oh I'm sure I do." I said sarcastically.

"I'd never lie to you Madelyn." He said and I felt him brush our hands against each other which I've realized meant he wants to hold my hand but obviously can't.

"Can I tell you a secret?" I asked and looked up at him with a smile.

"You can tell me whatever you'd like." He said and smiled down at me.