42

"Good afternoon my dear." Calum said and peaked his head through my door.

"What did you do?" I asked and put my phone down on my bed.

"I didn't do anything. Why would you think I did something?" He asked and held his hands behind his back as he came in my room.

"I don't know you just seem suspicious." I said and gave him a suspicious look.

"I have a surprise for you." He said and slowly walked over to my bed.

"Does it happen to have anything to do with the pictures that you wouldn't let me take yesterday?" I asked and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Maybe." He said and sat on the edge of my bed with his hands still behind his back.

"Okay." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Close your eyes and give me your hands." He said so I did what I was told. A couple seconds later I felt something light fall into my hands.

"Open." He said and when I opened my eyes I saw the biggest smile on his face. Then I looked down at my hands and saw four strips of paper with pictures on them.

"I'm confused." I said and looked between him and the pictures. I had all four of them, and the plan was to each have two.

"I photocopied them so we could each have four because I know how hard it is for you to make decisions when it comes to pictures and stuff." He said with a proud smile on his face.

"You are the sweetest." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I do what I gotta do." He said and placed kisses on my neck.

When we pulled away I put the pictures in the bottom drawer of my bed side table, where all of my other stuff that was related to him was. I had all of his cute little notes in there in a small box, I had some pictures I had printed out in hopes of being able to put them up in my room some day.

I also had one of his old necklaces that he used to wear but he said it looked better on me so he gave it to me. I don't wear it because the boys would know it's his, so I just keep it to have for now. But hopefully when we tell people I'll actually be able to put the pictures on my wall and wear his necklace.

"Come on everyone's downstairs." He said and took my hand and led me off of my bed.

"When did they get here?" I asked and stood up.

"A little while ago." He said.

"Wait." He said and stopped in front of the door, earning a confused look from me.

"I love you." He said and gave me a long tender kiss on the lips.

"I love you." I said and stroked his cheekbones with my thumb before we went downstairs.

"I didn't know we were hanging out today." I said as we walked downstairs.

"We just came to watch tv, we're not doing anything extravagant today." Crystal said and laid down in Michael's lap.

"What are we watching?" Calum asked and sat at the only other open seat in the living room which was next to Ashton and KayKay. And to make things worse I had to sit next to him. It wasn't bad because I didn't want to sit next to him, but we just didn't like being close to each other when everyone else was around because we couldn't actually touch each other. It was like torture honestly and we tended to avoid that torture whenever we could, and we have been able to avoid it up until today.