17

After spending hours at the arcade talking and constantly trying to beat each other at skee ball, we decided to go back to the club to get the others. I had honestly kind of forgotten about them pretty much the entire time we were here. It didn't feel like we just left a club to escape the alcohol and the loud music, it felt like the two of us were just hanging out having fun together.

"How the hell are we going to get six drunk adults in the car?" I asked as we walked up to the door.

"I guess we'll have to find out." He said with a sigh and opened the door for us to walk through.

"Oh my god Mads I missed you. Where did you go?" Sierra slurred once she saw me walk over to her and Luke. From what I was gathering the six of them were all spread out and not in the same area. At least that's what I'm starting to think because I don't see the others anywhere.

"I just went down the street. Are you two ready to go home?" I asked and took Sierra's hand since she could barely stand up straight.

"I'm a little sleepy but I want to stay here." She said and leaned against Luke's side. Meanwhile Luke wasn't looking too good either.

"How about when we get home you two can cuddle up in the nice warm, and comfy bed?" I suggested and pulled the both of them a little closer to me.

"Okay." Luke mumbled and leaned against me.

"Okay let's get you guys to the car." I said and held both of their waists so I could help them get to the car.

"Stay here okay." I said and locked the doors so they wouldn't get out. I was honestly out of breath from carrying them to the car. I think it's because Luke is like a giant compared to me and I had Sierra on the other side.

"Do you happen to know where Ashton and KayKay are?" I asked once I bumped into Calum bringing Michael and Crystal out.

"I honestly have no clue. Can you help me bring them to the car so we can find them together?" He asked and struggled to hold up Michael because he was choosing to be difficult.

"Yea." I said and took Crystal and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Did you have fun tonight?" I asked her as we walked to the car.

"Oh yea, this was the best night ever." She slurred which made me laugh a bit.

"And I'm sure you'll have the worst day tomorrow." I said and sat her down next to Michael.

"I can't wait to sleep." Michael mumbled as we shut the car doors.

"They are going to pay for this." I said a bit out of breath. Of course I was in heels too which made this whole experience so much worse.

"Next time they tell us we don't do anything we have this as proof." He said as we walked through the club to find Ashton and KayKay.

"Amen." I said and pushed through the mass of people in this place.

"Can you see them?" I asked and tried to go on my tippy toes and look but my feet hurt so bad that I couldn't.

"They're by the bar." He said after looking around the place. He grabbed my hand and guided me through the large amount of people and towards the bar. Unfortunately he was moving very quickly which almost made me trip and hurt my feet even more. But I didn't want to complain because this wasn't really about me it was about getting everyone home safely.

"Alright no more alcohol for you two." Calum said and pushed the glasses away from them.

"Hey I was drinking that." Ashton slurred and almost fell off his chair.