61

"Put this on." He said and handed me a blind fold.

"Are we really doing this again?" I asked and held the blind fold in my hands.

"Yes we are, now put it on." He said so I put the blind fold on and took off my sunglasses.

"I don't like when you do this." I said and felt him put his hand on my leg which made me jump.

"Why not?" He asked with a chuckle.

"Because I don't like not being able to see. What if we get into a car accident and I'm not able to see what's going on? Or if I'm walking and I walk into something or trip?" I said making him laugh harder.

"First of all, I'm a fabulous driver so we won't get into an accident. And second of all, I always help you walk when you can't see. I'm not an asshole." He said.

"Eh." I joked and felt him hit my leg.

"I'm joking I'm joking, you're lovely." I said and heard him chuckle a bit.

  When he parked the car I heard his door open and shut before he opened mine a couple seconds later. He helped me out of the car but the second my feet his the ground he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Calum what are you doing?" I asked a little freaked out since I was upside down with a blindfold on and no idea where I was.

"I'm carrying you to your destination." He said and stopped walking but didn't put me down.

"Well it seems to me that we're at our destination." I said since he hadn't moved at all.

"Sorry I just needed a little longer to look at your ass." He said and still hasn't put me down.

"I- Calum put me down." I shouted and slapped his back making him chuckle and put me down.

"I know where we are." I said with a smile once my feet touched the ground.

"Where are we then?" He asked and I could tell he had a smirk on his lips.

"The beach." I said and felt him kiss my cheek which scared me a little.

"Alright new rule, whenever you make me put this stupid blind fold on you aren't allowed to make any sudden movements like that because it scares me." I said and heard him laugh as he undid the blind fold behind my head.

"Deal." He said and removed the blindfold from my eyes making me screw them shut since the sun was still out and it was bright.

"It's been a long time since we've been to the beach." I said and turned around to look at the ocean but saw a blanket and loads of food on it, much like our first date which was starting to make me feel quite emotional.

"Calum you didn't." I said in disbelief and wrapped my arm around his.

"I thought we could relive our first date a little. Plus we haven't been to the beach in a while and I know you love the beach." He said and held my hand tightly.

"Well you thought right." I said and hugged his torso tightly. "I feel like I shouldn't be getting this emotional about this but I am and I don't know how to stop." I mumbled into his chest and heard him laugh.

"It's okay, it made me emotional setting it up." He said and rubbed my back.

"Really?" I asked surprisingly and looked up at him.

"Obviously. You shouldn't be that surprised, I'm a pretty emotional guy." He said and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Well yea I know that but like I didn't think you got emotional over stuff like this." I said which made him chuckle a bit.

"Your food is getting cold." He said and dragged me over to the blanket.

"Our food." I corrected which made him roll his eyes but smile anyway.

As we ate, we goofed around like we usually did and finished all the food he brought, even though there was quite a bit. After we ate we laid down on the blanket. He was laying on his back while I laid on my back with my head on his stomach. He was playing with my hair as we laid in silence with the sound of the ocean in the background. It was a very calming and relaxing position to be in and I'm pretty sure I could fall asleep.

"Babe?" Calum said softly and continued to run his fingers through my hair.

"Yea." I mumbled and kept my eyes closed since I couldn't really leave them open right now.

"Are you ready to go home? You look tired." He said and sat up on his elbows.

"Yea we can go home." I said and let out a yawn before opening my eyes and sitting up.