6

When I woke up the next morning I could already feel my pounding headache before I even opened my eyes. I could also smell something that I wasn't really used to smelling when I woke up which confused me. When I finally opened my eyes I looked over and saw Calum laying there without a shirt and practically screamed and jumped out of bed which woke him up.

"Woah chill out." He groaned and pressed his knuckles to his eyelids. I don't even think he realized it was me since he hasn't opened his eyes yet.

"Calum?" I said which made his eyes fly open and look at me.

"What?" He asked with an extremely deep and raspy morning voice.

"I'm wearing your t-shirt, and I only have underwear on." I said and pulled the blankets over my waist.

"Do I need to refresh you?" He asked and rubbed his face with his hand and leaned on his side so he was looking at me.

"Unfortunately no." I said and brought my hands up to my face.

"Please tell me it was a bad dream." I said and brought my knees up to my chest.

"Well from how loud you were it definitely wasn't a bad dream." He said with a smirk which led to me smacking him in the shoulder.

"Calum we did not." I said and buried my face in my knees.

"Madelyn we did." He said with a chuckle.

"I can't believe you would do that." I said and looked up at the ceiling.

"What did I do?" He questioned.

"You took advantage of me when I was drunk. You knew I was wasted and you just had to take the opportunity." I said making his eyebrows knit together.

"Oh no, you wanted that just as much as I did. Plus I didn't even know what I was doing I was drunk too." He argued, making me sigh and leaned my head against his pillows.

"I can't believe that happened. This is so bad, Michael's going to kill you." I said and put my hands over my face once again.

"He doesn't have to know you know. Then I won't have to die and we can continue having sex all the time." He said and I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Excuse me?" I said and sat up on my elbows.

"Oh come on, don't act like it wasn't good." He said and I felt him slowly put his arm around my waist.

"No no no absolutely not." I said and slapped his hand away and stood up from the bed.

"I mean that was probably the best time I've had with someone, why let it go to waste?" He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm flattered really, I know I'm great. But this is so so so wrong." I said and started pacing the room with my hands in my hair.

"You weren't saying that last night." He muttered making me stop and give him a death glare.

"Are you really going to tell me that you didn't enjoy that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No I did alright is that what you want to hear? But just because it was nice doesn't mean it should be an annul thing." I said and looked straight at him.

"Usually people make things that they like annul things." He said making me groan in frustration.

"Calum, this is wrong." I said and pointed between the two of us.

"Why is it so wrong Madelyn?" He asked making me want to rip my hair out.

"Because you're my brothers best friend. And you hurt people. I stayed strong for so long, I think I was the only girl in the state that you haven't slept with and now that accomplishment is down the drain." I said and started playing with the ends of my hair.

"I haven't slept with the whole state, I think that's a bit dramatic. I haven't even slept with the whole town." He defended.

"Not yet. I was one of the few left." I said and started pacing the room as I lightly tugged on the ends of my hair.

"I'm offended actually." He said with an offended look on his face.

"Honestly I don't care, at this point I do not care." I said making him sigh and run his hands over his face.

"Come on Maddy don't you think you're being a bit dramatic?" He said and leaned his head against his pillows.

"No not at all. I don't want to be one of those girls crying over Calum Hood. I've come too far in life to end up like them." I said making him stare at me with an unreadable expression.

"So we have boundaries." He said and sat up in his bed.

"No." I stated.

"Come on its simple. No feelings, just sex that's it. Last night was too good to go to waste." He said and I just stopped and stared at him for a moment.

"No." I said and walked out of his room. But of course I ended up bumping into someone right as I shut the door.

"What are you doing coming out of Calum's room? Oh my god and you have no pants on." Sierra said in confusion at first and then in shock once she put it together.

"Shhhh." I said and led her into my room which was luckily empty.

"That was you last night?" She asked in surprise.

"Shut up shut up shut up." I said and plugged my ears.

"You slept with Calum?" She whisper yelled and I slowly nodded my head.

"Well I'm assuming he was good." She said and followed me over to my bed.

"Unfortunately." I said and hid under my covers.

"Well give me details." She said and laid down under the covers next to me.

"He's good at everything and I hate it." I pouted and put my head on her shoulder making her laugh.

"Well did you two talk about it this morning what happened?" She asked and rubbed my back.

"He basically wants to do some sort of friends with benefits thing which is so unbelievably wrong in so many ways." I said and put my hand over my face.

"Well that means he obviously enjoyed it too." She said with a chuckle.

"Yea he told me, apparently I was 'the best time he's had with someone and it shouldn't go to waste' I can't believe this is my life. I've come so far without sleeping with him and Michael's stupid party ruined it." I said with a frustrated tone.

"Well if you both enjoyed it then why not. It's not like you really like who he is as a person so it's not like you'll end up liking him." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"He's hot and he's good at basically everything in the book, that's like asking for a broken heart. Plus we just became friends or whatever like two days ago and we go ahead and ruin it by sleeping together. Of course this happens to me, of fucking course." I said and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"But you like people based on their personality, and to you his personality isn't that great so you'll be fine." She pointed out.

"Is this you telling me to fool around with Calum?" I asked and looked up at her.

"No, you can do whatever you want. All I'm saying is that he's hot and obviously knows how to give you a good time so why not. Do whatever you want to do." She said making me sigh.