37

"Hey Calum." Some random girl said cheerfully as me and Calum walked out of the parking lot.

"Uh hey." He said awkwardly and stood as close as he could to me.

"You haven't been returning my calls or texts." She said and put her hands on her hips. She had blonde hair, but it was clearly fake blonde. She also definitely had lip injections, which no shame to anyone who does but like hers just looked unnatural. She had bright red lipstick and a face full of caked makeup, honestly I didn't think she was that pretty but I'd never say that to her because I'm not a bitch.

"Yea I know." He said and tried to walk past her but she stood in front of him.

"You never gave me a ride to school, or anywhere actually." She said and gave me a dirty look before looking back at him.

"I live with her, and we're going to the same place so it saves gas. You live on the completely other end of town." He said and seemed to be done with this conversation already, I mean same but I don't even know who she was so.

"So what is she your girlfriend or something? I thought you didn't do girlfriends." She said and crossed her arms over her chest, clearly trying to push up her boobs but his eyes never left hers.

"No she's not. And honestly it's none of your business Hannah." He said and I was finally able to put it together. She was the girl he was making out with that one day and left red lipstick all over him, which I had to clean up.

"Well you wouldn't go out with me so I was just seeing if you were lying or not." She said and shrugged her shoulders.

"I wasn't lying. I also just don't like you so that's another reason why I said no." He said which nearly made me start dying of laughter right then and there just by looking at her face after he said it.

"But you like her?" She said and gave me a dirty look, which I returned.

"I told you she's not my girlfriend. Now if you'd excuse us, we need to get to class so have a nice day." He said and gave her a fake smile before walking past her with me following right behind.

"Wow you were such an asshole." I said with a laugh which I think scared him a bit since before I didn't like him for being an asshole. But now I actually loved it.

"I'm sorry." He said sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Don't be sorry, she was a bitch she deserved it. Plus it makes me feel better when you're an asshole to other girls that hit on you. That definitely makes me a shitty person but at this point I don't even care." I said which made him laugh.

"That's my girl." He said and nudged my shoulder with his elbow, making me smile like crazy and my cheeks go red.

"Is she that girl that left the red lipstick on you, that I ended up getting off your face?" I asked.

"Unfortunately." He said with a sigh and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Why the hell is she still hung up on that after you've ignored her for nearly two months. Unless you didn't ignore her the entire time and you've been texting her." I said and started overthinking. I was definitely reaching really far here but it's not my fault.

"No I didn't text her, I haven't texted her in almost two months and I haven't talked to her either. She's hung up over it because she's always been freakishly obsessed with me." He said and brushed our hands against each other as we walked the halls towards our math class.

"Well look at you, you're hot. Anyone would be obsessed with you." I stated.

"So is that your way of telling me you're obsessed with me?" He asked with a smirk.