10

"Hello there Madelyn." Calum said and walked into the kitchen while I was making myself some lunch.

"What do you want Calum?" I asked and focused on the vegetables I was cutting. 

"Do I have to want something to be able to talk to you?" He asked and sat on the island across from me and took one of my pepper slices and took a bite.

"No but you always do." I said and continued to focus on my vegetables.

"I just came to tell you that we're home alone." He said and I could tell he was smirking by the tone in his voice.

"Where is everyone?" I asked.

"Michael is with Crystal doing who knows what, Luke is with his parents, and Ashton is taking KayKay to his mums for the weekend." He said and I continued to take cut up vegetables from the cutting board.

"Lovely." I said sarcastically with a bit of a sigh and put my dishes in the sink and my vegetables in a pan on the stove.

"It is isn't it?" He said with a small smile as I rolled my eyes.

"You kissed me yesterday." He pointed out a couple seconds later.

"Correction, you kissed me and I just happened to kiss you back." I said and sat on top of the counter next to the stove.

"That tends to happen often." He said and stood up from the chair behind the island and slowly walked over to me.

"Hmm wonder why." I said and started cooking some chicken in the other pan on the stove.

"Probably because we're both extremely hot human beings who are able to notice that." He said and leaned on the counter next to the sink.

"You're so arrogant." I said and stood up off the counter and focused on cooking my lunch.

"You seem to be liking arrogant." He said and pressed his chest against my back.

"I don't like arrogance and I don't like you." I said and chose to ignore the fact that he was this close to me.

"That's fine, as long as you have sex with me." He said making me let out a scoff.

"I'm a little busy right now." I said and put my food on a plate and put it on the counter.

"I think it's a little too hot for you to be eating right now." He said and pressed me up against the counter and closed the gap between our bodies.

"Calum." I said slightly annoyed and slightly surprised even though I shouldn't be.

"I'm just looking out for the sexy mouth of yours Madelyn." He said with a smirk and slammed his lips over mine.

"Calum." I mumbled against his lips as he lifted me up on the counter.

"Shut up and let me make you feel good." He said against my lips which made my stomach turn in a hundred different directions.

"Someones eager." He said as I lifted his shirt up over his head and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck.

"Shut up and make me feel good." I said and felt him smirk against my lips before moving down to my neck.

"Calum." I stated and looked up at the ceiling.

"Madelyn." He replied and turned his head to look at me.

"We just had sex on my kitchen floor." I said and turned to look at him and saw him trying not to laugh or smile or something.