Epilogue pt. 1 

2 years later

"Calum you said you'd be here." I said into the phone in the classroom full of seniors.

"They aren't coming?" Sierra panicked from right next to me and I just looked at her and shrugged my shoulders.

"Baby I'm sorry, our flight got delayed it's not our fault. I promise I'll be there later tonight." He said making me groan.

He's promised me enough things already and they've all been broken. He promised he'd come visit a couple months ago, but that got pushed to my graduation-which is today-because that's when the tour is over. He's tried to visit so many times since I've had school and couldn't leave but they never happened. I haven't seen him in just about eight months, and while I get he's working and living his dream, it gets frustrating when he keeps promising things that end up getting broken.

"Well I'm not counting on it, I'm sure you'll miss your flight or it'll get delayed again or some other excuse you always use." I said and rubbed my forehead making Sierra's eyes widen in surprise. She knows he's been frustrating me with all these broken promises, I haven't told him it's bothered me and I've tried to be as understanding as possible but it's hard at this point. But at this point I couldn't help but just snap.

"Baby it's not my fault." He said defensively with a slightly defeated tone.

"Yea yea it's never your fault, I have to go or else I'll miss my graduation." I said with anger in my tone.

"I love you." He said sweetly but that wasn't gonna make me any less mad.

"Yea whatever I gotta go." I said and hung up the phone. Once I hung up I actually felt a little bad about now saying it back because what if the plane crashed or something? I mean it probably wasn't going to happen and I was getting anxiety for no reason but that's not the point.

"They aren't coming?" Sierra asked with a slightly sad look on her face. The boys, Luke and Calum especially, promised us they'd be here when we graduated. I mean we were the last ones out of all of us to graduate and they all went to Crystal's last year.

"Their flight got delayed." I said with a sigh and put my phone on the table since I didn't have any pockets because of my dress.

"Well that's a shame, now they won't see how good we look." She said to try and brighten my mood. Her, KayKay, and Crystal have always been more easy going than me when it comes to them being home or not. They get upset sometimes but it's usually me, and I blame that on not seeing Calum all the time like I used to so I get really emotional for no reason. He's always been the one to keep me in check and he's been on tour and working so much the past two years that I only see him every now and then.

"Yea I guess." I said and looked at the two of us in the mirror that was in the room with us. We were both wearing sort of summery kinds of dresses under our gowns. Except hers was purple and mine was white. The heels I was wearing were already hurting my feet and I wanted to take them off, but of course I couldn't until I got home.

"You look beautiful, you'll see him tonight like he said." She said optimistically and zipped up my gown and adjusted my cap.

"He's said a lot of things Sierra." I mumbled and tried not to get too upset before I had to walk in a gym full of parents and students.

"He doesn't mean to break his promises, you know that." She said and I just let out a sigh and nodded my head. She was right and I knew I was probably being extremely over dramatic by getting angry or frustrated every time his visits would get pushed back, but I couldn't help it. They've only gone on tour twice but when they are home they're in the studio all the time or just working in general. And sometimes they have to travel to London or LA to work so he wasn't home as much as I'd like him to be.