28

"Hey." Calum said with a smile as he peaked his head into my room. I had just finished getting ready, which was just changing out of my shorts and into some leggings and throwing my hair up in a ponytail.

"Hey." I said and smiled back at him.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Yea, are the boys here?" I asked as I got my math stuff together.

"No I told them to find something to do today so we could have peace and quiet." He said.

"Thank god." I said and walked over towards the door.

"I have a surprise for you downstairs." He said with a knowing smile.

"Oh really?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm." He said and took my hand and dragged my downstairs.

"Panera." I said with a bit of a gasp which I realized was a bit dramatic but whatever. Panera for me was like Michael with the Olive Garden, I absolutely adored Panera with my whole heart.

"I told you I'd get you Panera if you won all your beer pong matches." He said and sat down at the table where his math stuff was.

"I didn't think you were serious." I said and put my stuff down and got my food out of the bag.

"You didn't get anything?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't like Panera." He said which made my hand fly to my mouth and my eyes widen.

"I'm sorry what?" I said in disbelief which made him laugh a little.

"I don't like Panera." He said with a laugh.

"How on earth- how does one not love Panera?" I asked in complete shock.

"I just don't, I don't know." He said and shrugged his shoulders.

"Not even their bread?" I asked, they had the best bread in the entire world and if this boy didn't like their bread then I don't know what I'll do.

"Their bread is good, but I don't really like anything else." He said.

"Well I'm not going to judge you because everyone has their own opinions. However, I just want to make it known that your opinion is wrong." I said and looked down at my food and heard him laugh.

"I'm willing to except that." He said and laughed.

  The two of us talked while I ate my food so we could focus on our work afterwards. Then once I finished eating we started working. I was actually really impressed with him to be honest. He was really trying hard to understand and he actually was able to pick it up easily after I explained it to him.

"I think you'll be ready for this test tomorrow." I said with a proud smile after we spent hours studying.

"Really?" He asked with an excited smile.

"Yea I do." I said and within seconds he had his arms around my waist tightly. It caught me a bit off guard because we've only really hugged once, maybe twice. However, I still wrapped my arms around his neck nonetheless.

"Thank you so much." He said softly.

"You're welcome." I said. The two of us stayed like that for a while. I didn't want to let go honestly, I was just waiting for him to let go of me. He was always so warm, and being this close to him and touching him just felt so right to me.

  After about a minute or two we heard the door open which made us jump back from each other. It honestly scared me to death and my heart was racing.