8

Madelyn's POV*

"Mads I think I broke your car." Michael yelled through the house as he entered it. I didn't even know he was using my car.

"Why were you using my car when you have your own?" I asked and walked over to where he was in the walkway.

"It was just the car on the outside of the driveway so I used it to go to school today." He said making me let out a sigh of frustration.

"Seriously Michael? How am I gonna get to school?" I said and rubbed my forehead with my hand.

"Calum can drive you. It's not a big deal I'll pay for it." He said which made me even more frustrated with him. 

"I would rather drive myself to school." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Well unfortunately you can't so it's either drive to school with Calum or not go at all. Take your pick." He said.

"Michael this is why I don't like when you use my stuff, all you do is break everything." I said and waved my hands out of anger.

"And I said I would pay for it. What's the big deal you and Calum are good now." He said and walked past me and into the kitchen.

  Correction dear brother, we were good. Before we had sex and he proposed that we keep having sex. And it's been a couple days and I've done just about everything I can to avoid him and now Michael had to ruin that.

  It's been awkward, like really really awkward. Whenever we're all in a room together I'll see him looking at me with that stupid smirk. And if we somehow ended up alone he'd end up getting way to close to me and get extremely close to touching me. Then I'd push his hand away, give him a look and leave.

  I hated it because he was hot and he now knew I thought he was hot so he was trying to use that as an advantage. Before the night of the party I was fine. I was able to resist him and ignore the fact that he was smoking hot. Then we had sex and now it's all I could think about and I wanted more, but it was wrong to get more.

  Before that night I didn't need to have sex or anything like that. I was fine being alone and single and I was actually enjoying it. However, now he was all I wanted and all I wanted was sex. It frustrated me a lot and now he'd have to drive me to school and drive me home for who knows how long.

"How long is my car going to be broken?" I said with a sigh.

"About a week and a half, I don't know I'm not sure." He said and shrugged his shoulders as he ate a slice of cold pizza.

"Michael!" I yelled making him roll his eyes and walk away.

"I could recognize that scream anywhere." I heard Calum say from behind me making me squeeze my eyes shut and take in a deep breath.

"I'm gonna need you to bring me to class for the next week or so." I said and turned around to see him smirking.

"What's in it for me?" He said with a smirk and began walking closer to me with his hand on the counter top.

"Being graced with my presence on the way to and from class every other day for a week or two." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I'll be graced alright. But you do know that it'll probably be everyday right? Because we do have our classes at relatively the same time on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I'll be willing to wait." He said and stepped towards me which brought my back to the counter and prevented me from stepping back any further.

"I think I'll take every other day. I can ask Luke." I said firmly and tried to stand my ground the best I could.

"Luke has class half an hour before you. What are you possibly going to do for half an hour?" He asked and stepped closer so our chests were almost touching.

"I can go to the library or the cafe." I said nervously since he hasn't been this close to me since the party and he smelled really good right now.

"Or you could just not have to get up earlier and ride with me." He said and put his hands on the countertop behind me.

"I uh... no. Yea no." I stuttered which made his smirk grow and his face lean closer to mine.

"Hmm, I guess we'll have to see about that won't we?" He said and leaned closer so his lips were barely brushing against mine, making them tingle a bit and my eyes close for barely two seconds.

"I'm not getting in that car more days than I need to." I said softly but kept my tone as firm as I could.

"Why are you avoiding me Madelyn?" He whispered and closed his eyes for a second and leaned his body against mine.

"Because you do things like this." I said and remained frozen out of how nervous he was making me.

"You like things like this." He said confidently and held his smirk.

"No I don't." I said firmly.

"Than why haven't you pushed me away yet?" He asked cockily making me want to punch him but my body was still frozen in place.

"That's what I thought." He said after I stayed silent for a little too long.

"Now, I'm gonna kiss you and you're going to kiss me back. Then we're going to have a heated make out session in your kitchen until Ashton texts me telling me that Michael or Luke are coming downstairs." He said firmly making my eyes widen a bit before he hungrily kissed me.

  He kissed me hard but I liked it that way. He has only kissed me hard before so I couldn't really compare it to any other kind of kiss but I still liked it a lot. He gripped my waist tightly which made me jump a bit but again, I liked it that way. I could feel my lips tingle a bit which I've never felt before and I didn't really know what it meant either. I also felt some sort of feeling in my stomach, I couldn't put a finger one what it was but I didn't hate it.

  He lifted me up on the counter and stepped between my legs and pulled me flush against his body. He then moved his tongue past my lips and traced over pretty much my whole mouth. I brought my hands down from his neck and slid it down his chest and stomach. Every now and then I'd tug on his hair to make him groan a bit because one I knew he liked it and two because it was pretty hot.

  The two of us heard his phone go off which probably meant Ashton was telling him one of the boys were coming down. I heard him groan a bit before he took his lips off of mine, but he of course stayed close to me.

"I'm gonna need a lot more than that." He whispered while the two of us breathed heavily.

"I know I'm hot and everything Madelyn but I didn't know I could make you so nervous and speechless." He said with a smirk once I didn't respond or anything.

"Shut up." I said and pushed him away from me and hopped off the counter.

"I'll see you at 7 o'clock sharp tomorrow morning." He said as I walked out of the kitchen and passed Michael on the way upstairs. Luckily we stopped early enough, if we were even maybe a second later he would've seen us.