59

"Maddy." Ashton said and came in my room.

"What Ash?" I asked a bit annoyed since these boys have not left me alone for barely even a second in the past four days.

"Uh Calum's here." He said a bit awkwardly and I felt my heart sink. I didn't really want to see him right now and if I knew him he was here for me.

"Why?" I asked and sat up a bit in my bed.

"He wants to talk to you." He said and cleared his throat.

"Tell him he can go home." I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

"He already knows you don't want to talk to him." He said and rocked on his heels.

"So why is he here?" I asked a bit confused.

"Because he needs to talk to you." He said which made me even more confused.

"Well if he knows I don't want to talk to him then why is he still here?" I asked.

"Because he doesn't care. Because he loves you and he wants to talk to you." He said and I just rolled my eyes and ignored him until he left my room.

  A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I ignored it since it was probably Ashton again since lately he's been the most persistent. Then about 30 seconds later I heard another one which made me want to punch him in the face.

"Ashton if you don't leave me alone I'm going to-" I said as I walked towards my door and swung it open to see someone who definitely wasn't Ashton.

"Yea I'm not Ashton." He said and I just kind of froze in place with a look of disbelief written all over me.

"So can I come in or?" He asked and cleared his throat a bit.

"Well even if I said no you still would so why are you asking?" I asked and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Because I'm a gentlemen." He said and I just let out a scoff and rolled my eyes.

"Sure okay." I said and turned around to go back to my bed with him following me in my room.

"I'm sorry Madelyn." He said after he had closed the door. I kind of just stared at him silently. I didn't really know what to say honestly, I wanted to chew him out but I just didn't really have the heart or the energy to do that.

"I didn't realize how terrible I was treating you. I never would've intentionally made you feel that way or acted like those men that you can't stand. I didn't realize I was acting like that and not giving you enough love and attention. I just thought that you were getting anxiety because when you get anxiety you organize and clean to calm yourself down. It's not an excuse I know that, but that's just what I thought was wrong and I didn't want to bother you and have you start freaking out at me or anything. I'm sorry Madelyn I really am, and I really really love you and I know you love me too even though you're mad at me. You should be mad at me, I deserve it I know I do. And I know I don't deserve you either but I'm too selfish to let you be with someone else so just please, please forgive me baby please." He pleaded. I could hear him beg more and more with each sentence he said. And he doesn't beg for something he doesn't really want.

  I kind of just sat there for a couple seconds to just take it all in. It was hard to stay mad at him because he really was just an idiot who made mistakes sometimes. And I know that if it was me he'd be just as mad as I was and I'd feel just as guilty as he was feeling. And I'd probably want him to forgive me because I hate when he's mad at me.

  So I just let out a sigh and stood up from my bed and walked towards him without saying a word. I wrapped my arms tightly around his stomach and hugged him closely to me while laying my head on his chest. He was surprised, I could tell, but he hugged me back just as tight nonetheless. I inhaled a deep breath, taking in his scent that I missed way too much, and exhaled a sigh of content.