51

It's been just about a week since my surgery, and everything is pretty much all healed other then the faded bruises on the sides of my face. Calum has been an absolute sweetheart the whole time.

You'd think I'd gotten leg surgery or something because he wouldn't let me get up and get things or myself.

  After a couple nights of sleeping on the couch we went back up to my room to sleep. He would pick out my clothes at the beginning of every day and even help me get dressed, I don't know why he felt the need to but he was being so sweet I had to let him. He would feed me pretty much all the time and help me drink water, he'd deliver my medicine every six hours, carry me literally everywhere I wanted or needed to go.

  He was being so sweet and it made my heart swell. He knew I didn't like being taken care of, and honestly I think everyone else did too, but he made it so hard to hate it because he was being so adorable.

  The boys have been going to the studio a lot more, I think they're on the road to finishing their album already. Lucky enough for them they already had the songs written and knew what they wanted them to sound like, all they had to do was record them really. They did another show or two the past week and from what I heard there were a lot more people there. Of course I couldn't go even though I wanted to, but Calum wouldn't let me so me and Sierra stayed home.

  They already had quite the large fan base for a band with an album not even out yet. Their followers on Instagram and Twitter go up every day and sometimes they even run into fans on the streets. It's honestly the most amazing thing and I'm so proud of them.

  Michael still hasn't talked to me or Calum. Apparently he's forgiven Ashton and Sierra and has been talking to everyone else, but when me and Calum are in the room things are just awkward. I guess when we aren't in the room he avoids any conversation that has to do with us and moves on. Then the second one or both of us walk in he goes silent and doesn't participate in any sort of interaction.

  At this point I was just getting angry now, I mean he doesn't need to be mad for this long does he? No he doesn't, I get that we really fucked him over but this doesn't really have to do with him anymore. He's acting selfish and holding onto all this anger and hurt for no apparent reason. Both me and Calum have spoken to him and apologized and just explained everything but he wants nothing to do with us at all.

"Does it hurt?" Calum asked and softly ran his thumb over the now yellow bruise that was on my cheek.

"Not really." I said and turned my head to look at him. We decided to have a lazy day today because we haven't really had one in a while because he's been so busy. Plus we wanted to let the others enjoy the presence of Michael since he was still being difficult and I knew they missed him as much as I did.

"Does that mean I can finally kiss you?" He asked with a bit of a hopeful look.

"I told you you could kiss me days ago." I said with a laugh and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I didn't want to hurt you, but now I'm getting a bit desperate." He said which made me laugh and place my lips over his. I haven't been able to kiss him in a little over a week because he was so afraid of hurting me. The closest thing to him kissing me was him kissing my forehead and although I love forehead kisses, it just wasn't the same as actually feeling his lips on mine.

  And let me tell you, I missed those beautiful soft lips over mine. They were always so pink and so soft and they usually tasted like mint because he was always chewing gum. Right now he tasted like bubblegum because that's the only gum I had in my drawer and he just had some.

  He had his arms tightly pressed against my back and deepened the kiss as much as he could, while laying me down on my back and hovering over me. Our tongues were swirling around in each other's mouth just absorbing the feeling of kissing each other again. My hands always ended up tangled in his hair because he always liked when I pulled on his hair, plus it was just so soft and I was obsessed with touching his hair.